• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know you're playing too much KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
I've been reading the magazine of somesorts that came from my old school when the topic of one of them seemed to relate. I'm saying this this so that i won't be accused of plagiarism. The idea came from a different person and i based this from the editorial "You know you're watching too much Anime"

1. you glue you your eyes to the TV all day playing KH or KH2 with anytime you're free
2. you download every song in the soundtrack you found in a site
3. your parents need to use the computer but you're too busy searching for facts about KH
4. you decide to print the facts out since your parents just scolded you for hogging the pc
5. you write several fanfics and post them on a website
6. you receive messages from people who've read yor fanfic and share their interest for the same topic- who's the hottest? sora or riku?

7. you practice singing the themesongs both in english and the japanese versions of Hikari and passion
8. you don't understand the japanese ver. and decide to learn to understand nippongo through a japanese learning class

9. you have half a mind to sue square for making Kairi only hug Sora and not do anything more like a kiss or something

10. suing won't get you anywhere so you debate it out with your friends in a forum
11. you have a friend whose never heard of the game and you influence her/him by showing her pics of characters and you let her/him play a little on your PS2.

12. your friend becomes obsessed with it that she/he keeps asking you about the story and characters
13. while playing, your sibling notices you in front playing Kh and asks what you're doing. You get annoyed since the boss killed you the moment you tell whats going on

14. while surfing the net, you spot a site with beautiful graphics of your fave characters and fill your folder with them.

15. in class you daydream sora or someone else and get scolded at by the teacher
16. your admiration for the game makes your artistic side function and you start drawing
17. the room is a mess due to crumpled paper scattered at the floor. why? because you try to draw them perfectly wheter you can draw or not.

18. the computer's activity become slow since your folder is filled with pics and theories you've saved in them.

19. you manage to get good grades in school and your parents ask what reward you want. more or less they're kh related and are rare merchandise.

20. your savings evaporate into thin air and you have to start saving all over again. why? you manage to buy the manga in raw or translated of KH:CoM and alll issues of the KH manga

21. after playing the game sometime after you post your own theories about roxas and the three knights, Ven, Aqua, and terra

22. you load your mp3 player with all the songs from the soundtrack you've downloaded
23. you get crushes on any girl/guy on KH (Sora,Riku,Roxas,Cloud,Kairi,Namine...etc.)
24. you ask other people on the web on ways to finish the game 100% and how to activate the secret movie ending.

25. after knowing how, you can now finish the game loads of times
26. you get the latest news of the latest on goings by interviews from nomura
27. you see a kh merchandise and buy it instantly when you have the money for it
28. tacked up on your wall are posters you're friend gave you as a gift featuring the cast of KH
29. whenever your friend whom you've influenced visits, all you end up talking about is of course KH
30. electric bills somehow increase a little due to your playtime

that's about it. im gonna stop now since my arms hurt from typing. and im moments away from being told to sleep again =p All comments, critisism, and other reaction, tell them to me ^_^ wheter you send a mob of fangirls to attack me feel free to do so. =3

ja ne now....

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehehe...very funny. not all of its true in my case. but very good.

Niisanchan

You know when you're obsessed when you name your plants after a KH characters (mine's Riku-chama!) and plan to get married to it (what's the state in which you can marry things?)

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
wah thanks about the 98% accuracy....

i've got more....

31. you start a fanclub or join certain fangirls or boys with your fave kh character is the main topic or main reason

32. your sibling wants to play kh but you're not sure since he/she may destroy the cd
33. you look for merchandise online in sites like amazon for stuff like the keyblade
34. you do #33 and demand money from your 'rents
35. this is unlucky---> you break your PS2 while playing the final boss
36. wanting to read the manga badly you search tirelessly for scans of it if you don't have the manga
37. while your parents are away or asleep, you play in secret and mute the TV
38. you start threads related to kh here in khinsider forums =3
39. you may have been disapointed when Kairi was not able to fight when she received the floral designed keyblade

40. you may have KH and KH: final mix and planning to buy KH:FM+

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
-when you're playing with a boss and stay awake until midnight cos you haven't killed it yet XD
-when you're trying to look for KH games that don't even exist!
-when you start wrting why you're obsessed with KH
-when you buy a keyblade necklace and knock everybody that gets in your way with it XD
-when you think that ants are heartlessXD

Sora18

hahaha

You know your playing KH to much, if you name your kids, from KH.

I'm going to name my kid Riku, and my girl Kairi. Those are cool names :)

Aqua

You know your playing too much KH when you begin to know all the songs by heart.
Let's see, I had to get the complete original soundtrack because of the three new discs, even though I had the soundtracks to the first to games already (at least I only had to pay $60 on Ebay, and it was still brand new. Yet, the seller got it late due to a problem with the distributor, so I had to wait an month to get it. However, it helped that he included as an apology a copy of the KH manga that I did not have yet).
You also know you are playing too much KH when you pretend that you are talking to the characters (as I did when I interviewed Organization XIII, but making the video was fun, so I do not feel that bad about it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back