• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know you're a KHI-Oldfag if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
You know you're a KHI-Oldfag if...

You remember when the fanart gallery was as popular as the forums.

You can quote Annoyance's past 4 names by memory.

Kikyowhereareyou

You remember the last 5 chat systems we've used before #junes.

One word. BHK.

When there was only Member, Premium, and Mod status' and not all these crazy ones.

The original KHI Inferno.

Kingdom Hearts, The Abridged Series (I think that's what it was called)

αsiя

space coke
Im not a KHI-Old Fag
but I have been going here for years
and I clearly remember BHK

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Everyone knows BHK. Everyone said that (unless this is an entirely separate BHK).

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I remember BHK and I remember when all there was, was Premi, Platinum and Mod...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You are an Oldfag if you remember MiketheVampire. You are also an Oldfag if you are one of the first fifteen members of this forum.
So what's it like being an Ancientfag?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I was a dreadful, dreadful person back then.
I apologize if you knew me.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Part of the forums.....well LOL :> i was a lurker because of all the info on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, the KHmanga, and generally whatever KH2 info i could receive, but as far as that i think i wasn't as interested with this site as a was with the site called AnsemReport....or something. KHI had a completely different layout and i didn't realy lurk it's forums until near the end of 2006 in which i would see theories left and right in the KHboards, being shot down by Hades, Omni,(or maybe that was 2007) and i dunno much else from that. I didn't truly become a part of the forums until 2008 which were good times. Sam wanted to kill me, Stephanie made fun of me, Ken called me immature......:/? there was more, but i think those days were more eventful than now. I think i was more active when i was barely still in highschool at the time. I didn't even know this place used to be Kingdomhearts2.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back