• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know you're a KHI-Oldfag if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not sure, if I was, I was oblivious. I've been here since December 2005 as a member (TwilightSoulKey), and lurker since like 2004.

... is that quote supposed to be for tiger woods?

whatever.
I didn't really know that.
I was part of one of the main big ones, I remember. Somethin' Light.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
swedishchef.jpg

i found lordmune

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
who can remember my past 7 names? more like 3 though. And its sad, the only ones I know from the list are BHK, only kind of, and the flashchat. Then again, Im not an oldfag
who the hell are you again

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
You know your a KHI oldfag if after shuffling through some boxes, you find old print outs of scans from the Kingdomhearts2.net image gallery dated 12/11/2004...

D

Deleted member 36435

when you needed to be premium for animated avatars

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
servre and his dumb theorys he passed of as spoilers.

best ownage ever.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
What the hell is BHK. I wish I had joined this forum when you were allowed to change your name more than once. I only found KHI in 2006 (why didn't I join !)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
BHK = Blond Haired Kid

Before we knew that his name was Roxas, we just called him the blonde haired kid, which was shortened to BHK.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
What the hell is BHK. I wish I had joined this forum when you were allowed to change your name more than once. I only found KHI in 2006 (why didn't I join !)

I think the term BHK was still thrown around for Roxas then, and it was thrown at lot.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
BHK = Blond Haired Kid

Before we knew that his name was Roxas, we just called him the blonde haired kid, which was shortened to BHK.

Pahahaha! I remember that! It's so uncreative now that I think about it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You can thank me and .:KL:. for that one. Went on a japanese imagboard and posted nonsense google-translated Japanese about BHK's name being Siru (a mixture of Sora and Riku's names), at that point there were hardly any Japanese translators around at all, so it spread like wildfire across the sites for over a day before it got found out =p

Funny thing, one of me and .:KL:.'s alternate ideas for his name next to Siru was Saxor, because it was Sora+X mixed up.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Saxor, that sounds familiar. I think I remember that name popping up in some theory or something years ago...

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
You can thank me and .:KL:. for that one. Went on a japanese imagboard and posted nonsense google-translated Japanese about BHK's name being Siru (a mixture of Sora and Riku's names), at that point there were hardly any Japanese translators around at all, so it spread like wildfire across the sites for over a day before it got found out =p

Funny thing, one of me and .:KL:.'s alternate ideas for his name next to Siru was Saxor, because it was Sora+X mixed up.

sounds like a lot of effort for a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back