• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know what'd be rad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
There's possibly a reason why we're not allowed to merge our own posts.

Perhaps it's because they didn't think of it, or they actually have a legitimate reason. Either way, I don't think it'd do much good. Many of the users who would need to merge posts wouldn't know how to and would still make the same mistakes as always.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Who even says any form of the word "radical" anymore in plain conversation?

Anyways, between the ability to delete and edit posts, there really is no need. Let's stop trying to make every member of the forums a mod, shall we?

S

Shadow Soldier

You know what would be even more rad. If I could talk about OoT without my posts getting deleted.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Rad-Away.

Why would you want to merge your own posts? There's an edit/delete button for a reason.

Shade737

Silver Member
I agree that having a merge post would be great. It gets kind of annoying when lag makes you double post.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
really don't know why you need to power to merge shit if you've got the power to delete your own posts already

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I wasn't aware that feature was re-added. I recall having it taken when people would delete their posts to alter arguments and stay out of trouble.

Shade737

Silver Member
Yeah but Premiums don't have it. Which is why I am interested in having posts merged.

Back