• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know what would suck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
i dont think anything explains the brown eyes...

MX could have possibly had brown eyes prior to falling into darkness and should he have fused together with Terra to become Xehanort, his eyes reverted back to their natural color of brown..?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Interestingly enough, gold mixed with blue supposedly produces the color brown...
but I'm still no fan of Master Xehanort being part of Apprentice Xehanort.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Actually there are other logical ways, those ways though are just a little less obvious to some.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Interestingly enough, gold mixed with blue supposedly produces the color brown...
but I'm still no fan of Master Xehanort being part of Apprentice Xehanort.
I thought green and red also do that...anyways I'm a fan of MX being part of Apprentice Xehanort. =P

MX could have possibly had brown eyes prior to falling into darkness and should he have fused together with Terra to become Xehanort, his eyes reverted back to their natural color of brown..?
I thought Xehanort's eyes were a purpleish color...

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think you might be right about green+red=brown, but I'm no color expert.
The only reason I know that gold+blue=brown is because I looked up which
color added to blue would make brown, and I surprised to learn that it was
conveniently a gold color.

And Apprentice Xehanort's eye color does appear to be brown.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Oh you're right it is brown...I thought for sure in a picture or scene from the game they were closer to purple. Huh, wonder what was up.

Papou

It would suck if Ven eats a paopu fruit and force feeds the other half to Sora, thus 'entwining their destinies' ---> connection.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SoKai hater...

Surprise, surprise there.

and that connection is way to simple, and lame

Nooooooo, it would let us know the origin of that relation. It won't get us any closer to understanding how it really happened, what really happened there, and the precise procedure. It will answer probably the least important of questions, being the 'why', which is the question we already have the most speculations about. In a sense, that would put us as far away from knowing anything, since it would take what we thought we knew (Terra or Aqua 'erasing' Ven or trying to save what they could of him on their own) and tell us we were wrong about that too.

It's simple because we're supposedly familiar with the Paopu fruit, but in fact, consider what we know about it.
A fruit that once shared by two people intertwine their destinies.
...and all they did thus far was try and shove romance in our faces with it? Fo shame.
How would the Paopu fruit be the reason behind the relation make it simple?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
because intertwining two peoples destinies forever is too vauge and doesnt explain crap unless they give the paopu new meaning

...yes, which is why I said that if they gave the Paopu as the reason, it won't suck because they'll still need to explain the details - much like they do now, only now we're also lacking the basic reason, as opposed to if it was because of the paopu.
And it's not that they'll have to give the Paopu fruit a new meaning - it's kind of meaningless right now. "Intertwining two people's destinies together" - Selphie being a hopeless romantic about this aside, how do we know that Sora and Ven aren't what they truly meant by that?
We don't.

Them turning the Paopu into what got Ven stuck inside Sora would be the biggest plot curve-ball in like, ever. And if you ask me, it'll actually be a not too bad one, either.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Wouldn't it kind of be impossible to have Ven and Sora share one. Unless Ven took a bite dropped it on the ground, Sora walked up, said "Hey a paopu fruit" and ate it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ven was on the Islands. He could've some way or another shared one with Sora.
And Terra and Aqua might yet have a part with it.

Possible scenario:

Ven ate a Paopu fruit, and then went poof. The Fruit still tied to his Ven's destiny, Terra saw young Riku and Sora playing on the beach. He ended up feeding the Paopu to Sora, thus tying his fate to Ven's and letting/forcing Ven live on in Sora, and then gave Riku the Keyblade so he could look after him, or something.

It's not unthinkable, and actually fills in some holes in some of the theories we already have.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yeah but how wierd would that be. Some random guy just walks up to Sora and shoves a fruit down his throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back