• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know what ticked me off in kingdom hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<Rattle Head>

Before the Game came out, these "Screen shots" were plastered all over the internet...Well, at least all over Kingdom hearts sites
ss-012.jpg

ss-010.jpg

This was said to be the game's intro. We all know now that there were no Behemoths or Wyvern Heartless amywhere in site, Just the Stupid Armored Knights and Surveillance Robots are scattered about.
I guess my main point is, Why do you think they Scrapped it? Surely it couldn't have been due to the Time frame.​

Rix

:)
Awards
I think they scrapped it because it took too much capasity on the disc:/ I also heard something about they scarapped it because it would be to hard..

But I really wish they kept it that way. The 1000 heaertless battle is to easy like it is now.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Well, as far as I know, the models for the Behemoth and Wyvern are still present on the disc itself. They can be seen via a cheat device like Gameshark.

The only plausible reason I could think of is that they might've considered these enemies, especially a bunch of Behemoths, a bit too difficult.

But really, no one know what exactly they were thinking when they made the game. =/

Macabre

Gold Member
They said that the hard drive couldn't handle the Behemoths and Wyvern heartless and so many enemies.

Would have been cool if the players were able to fight em',don't care if they would have been hard or not.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Well, as far as I know, the models for the Behemoth and Wyvern are still present on the disc itself. They can be seen via a cheat device like Gameshark.

Or Codebreaker. This is true, though. Behemoth and Wyvern (3:21)

Man, imagine how epic that battle would've been if they didn't had a problem with Behemoth and Wyvern. Cinematic reaction commands, badass orchestral music, FF characters fighting beside you (maybe), etc.

A

Azrael

Could have been the best fight in the KH series, but the designers had to make it easy...SE r'tards

It was due to the PS2's limitations. The PS2's hardware couldn't support it so they replaced the Wyverns and Behemoths with the others. I also doubted that they intended for you to face multiple Behemoths anyways. You probably would have fought your through the knight and sensor heartless with the wyverns joining about halfway through the battle, and then at towards the end have to fight a single behemoth.

rikublademaster1

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Trailer around 1:26 you can still see the behemoth in the 100 heartless fight in the official kh2 trailer
YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 roxas chasing a nobody and sora in the original hollow bastion,they changed a lot eh?also mansex and diz in twilight town mansion and in the axel/roxas fight roxas pulls out his keyblades first and axels fire stuff like pushes him or something.and i have to keep editing cause i keep noticing different stuff like donald freezing him self and mickey appearing when sora has his new clothes on

Last edited:

Draco Meteora

There's only 2 behemoths and 6 wyverns you idiots.
Of course the ps2 could handel it.

They probably took it out because they wanted the player to feel special racking up mad combos and they didn't want you to stop and fight behemoths.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Look at about 1:04 on the second trailer. You can see an older version of the Org. XIII teleport effect. In my opinion, it looks way cooler. Also, at 1:36, I noticed that Axel's smile is different. It's a lot bigger and creepier. This trailer makes the game seem a lot better than the finished product, despite Axel's creepy smile.

lux_crusader

There's only 2 behemoths and 6 wyverns you idiots.
Of course the ps2 could handel it.

They probably took it out because they wanted the player to feel special racking up mad combos and they didn't want you to stop and fight behemoths.
2 behemoths 6 wyverns and 1000 KNIGHTS

Nomura said in interviews that they nearly ended up removing the 1000 battle due to limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back