• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know what KHI, let's interview each other [03/09/09 - Ken]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
After quite the enlightening MSN conversation with one of KHI's most notorious members, I managed to decipher the whole and with it, construct a compact interview.

n511920915_650508_8867.jpg

Can't say we can start this off without a proper introduction. So; who is Ken?
Who is Ken? I am ken. Ken is ryu's rival and best friend in street fighter. Ken is the digimon kaizer in digimon. Ken is barbie's boyfriend. i am all of these nigga.

This is a KHI-hosted interview after all, and considering you've been here longer than most of us, what are your most memorable events?
Anything on KHI? Nothing really. Shit happens, I forget said shit, etc. The only memorable thing is me, ben, ric, joe (hokage) and chris (TMM) playing some fucking Street Fighter against each other, but we still do that today, so whatevs.

Besides KHI, what other things keep you busy, both on here or irl?
Yeah, Street fiytah fo, homework, jammin' on my guitar, food. Recently learned how to play ken's theme from sf2 on the guitar; shit's tight. Currently learning the KH opening song too. Although I usually do say "KH sucks", I enjoyed KH1 and still enjoy that shit.

KH1 was the fucking shit, shit after that I played for like 5 mins per game. Never got me sucked in anymore. Speaking of jammin, I'm still looking for a mentor to oversee my guitar skills, interested?
I personally suck, but I guess you could ask Ric or Xaldin. Their jammin' is tighter than a 14-year old's vajoo.

Anyone who regularly visits the picture-thread will have noticed your impeccable pecs. What's your secret?
...hahaha impeccable pecs. I don't actually have that much muscle despite what my immensely homosexual photos may imply. I'm somewhat thin despite having like some flab, so it just looks like I have muscle. I really don't though. So yeah :v My "raging pectorals" do not actually exist.

Are you sure? You don't want your rep as a fit azn homo ruined.
Well it's not like I'm not fit, but I'm not FIT-fit, if that makes any sense.

If you had to meet one KHI member, who would it be? Feel free to filibuster to avoid hurting anyone's feelings.
Just one? Ben. This is because uhhhhhh, honestly a lot of the stuff I enjoy now like street fiytah are pretty much thanks to him. Plus I'd love to go to EVO, Anime EXPO or Acen with him and Lily. Shit just sounds really cash. I think when it comes to members I talk to the most, it's probably Ben, so yeah.

You can feel free to add more to the list.
If more, then Joe, Ric or Chris would also be up on that list. street fightan buddies. counter strikan buddies. We also played some mahfuggin yugioh with each other, so some manly bonding occurred.

Fuck yeah yugioh, I remember the times. I had a light deck man shit beat everything. Seriously.
Shit was tight as hell.

Anyone outside of KHI you'd like to come face to face with?
Uhhhhh, not really. When it comes to celebrities (actors, directors, musicians, etc) I'm more of a guy who's like "I enjoy your shit, but I don't care if I meet you or not." I'm pretty content with hanging out with the KHI posse in the chat and with my irl friends.

Over the years KHI knew you under many pseudonyms. Was that to make for better lurking, indecisiveness, or what?
Indecisiveness is less than half the story. On my first account, Balmung102/Pedobear, I got perma'banned because I did this weird two-man inter-KHI Bridget raid with Ray (tux_, Sparkle Motion). So then I just made new accounts. I must've made like 5 before I got Manchester Black to allow me back on. Then I just started having name changes again. My favourite account has to be GATTAI though. I caused a pretty big shitstorm with that one. Can't say I benefitted from it, but it was stupid fun regardless.

Shit was fun I admit, though I also admit I didn't really care half the time, but you will always be a balmung to me.
: D

I'm sure that as a senior member you have advice to give to some of the newblets out there, or even the older members.
Uhhhhhh, half'n'half really. I'd love for a lot of the members who are disliked by a lot of people to stop acting so god damn retarded, but then we'd lose people to dislike which can either be good or bad. I dunno. But if I had to really say, do NOT post shit like Karate/PMF. He's a pretty big faggot.

Last question; where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Uh, honestly can't say. I hope I can take over my dad's clinic and be a family doctor so I can rake in the cash early, but I dunno if I can even get into Med School. If being a doctor is out of the question, then maybe something like opening up a martial arts school or something. Shit seems like it'd be pretty fun.

Thank you Ken for opening yourself up to us, and hopefully one day we will finally come face to face to determine who is the real duel master.

Previous interview: Silh (03/05/09)http://forums.khinsider.com/forum-i...let-s-interview-each-other-03-05-09-silh.html

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
lol ryu and ken

But if I had to really say, do NOT post shit like Karate/PMF. He's a pretty big faggot.
cool

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Dokuta Kenma.

Good shit. You're a cool guy, one of the better flashchatters.

Also, I have to pull out, seeing that I thought I told Silh I wanted to be interviewed, not interview, I can't post giant OPs, use AIM, or anything like that.

My exact words were "sit down in the interviewing chair"

didn't specify which chair fffffffffffff

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
you and your lack of a computer why i oughta

| Monday | Thursday Week 2 |-|Ben
Week 3 |Dan|Ken
Week 4 |Jeel|Steve
Week 5 |Nate| open

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
open spot?

get me up in there hos.

I'm playing. Ken, you're a pretty interesting guy. Don't talk to ya to much, but you make me laugh my ass off every once in awhile.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
oh cool a variation

i hope you realize that you're the one interviewing, not the one being interviewed

i would probably make a badd interviewer. im not creative enough.

But really, if you needed someone to step in (see: apocalypse) then I can try and help you out.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm pretty content with hanging out with [...] my irl friends.

but

but

but you are supposed to be a hikikomori >:C

i bet ben is going to interview taylor

oh god yes

Anyway, pretty awesome interview. Might have been cool if you had some sort of Ryu vs. Ken text battle going or some shit.

Oh wait, that's an RP; that's for faggots :x

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
i would probably make a badd interviewer. im not creative enough.

But really, if you needed someone to step in (see: apocalypse) then I can try and help you out.
tbh i'd like a bit more variety in the interviews

so far the people who have been interviewed are people often seen in the chat (not that that's a bad thing but you know)

it's not everyday that i encourage everyone (well maybe not everyone) to take part in what i have planned

| Monday | Thursday Week 2 |-|Ben
Week 3 |Dan|Ken
Week 4 |Jeel|Steve
Week 5 |Nate|Joekage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back