• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You know what I found a thousand times more annoying than GOOD SPOT TO FIND SOME INGREDIENTS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kaseykockroach

Awards
Donald’s line is of course heard throughout the game, but what I found more intensely irritating...

MORE, MORE

I THINK I’LL GATHER THESE

Askelon

"hey! A lucky emblem!"

*Litteraly spent 20 minutes trying to spot the damn emblem, can't you point it if you saw it?*

Recon

Art of War
Awards
How about Olaf saying something every 5 seconds where his body parts are. It was soooo annoying.

Neo_

Awards
I felt bad yelling at SD&G to shut up after waiting for this game for so long; like remember reloading saves in Toy Box and Donald & Goofy just shouting the same lines of dialogue about saving the world or something?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
How about Olaf saying something every 5 seconds where his body parts are. It was soooo annoying.

This is the only one that legit made me annoyed. All these other things seem standard fair for video games, lots of repeated lines to remind you of collectibles or just to have a little conversation....

But this crap. Just because I didn't understand there were 2 pieces on top of the dang waterfall I suffered for like 10 minutes of the same 4 lines lol.

disney233

Awards
I'm sorry folks, but there's nothing that can top Tom Anselmo's garbled agony. YOU CAN HEAR HIM TRYING TO GET IT RIGHT IN AGONY!

maxresdefault.jpg

Back