• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You have one day to live!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
If I had one more day to live, I would go and order as much fast food as I possibly could. Basically eat till I drop.

lionheart516

" At my house..... On my comp werever theres a com
What RIDETHEPIG said lol, all the girls at school that are soo hot..., Then i would run around naked all over the place and run up and jump up in peoples face, and since it would only be one day to live, It wouldnt matter!, Then i would steel a gun from a gun store and rob all the banks in my town and buy everything i ever wanted, then i would try them all out and sell them all on ebay for 1 doller for max bid of 5 dollers, then if i still had time go sky diving, then i would jump off of a bridge or the impire state building to make it end faster...., aaaafffftttteeerrrr, i dropped a bowling ball off the top, and see how deep of a hole i made in the ground.

Well mine has been the most detailed, so beat that!!

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I'd take someone with me, use my parents credit cars until they are no more, and like everyone else said, 'touch' them peoples.
And kill myself before I die.
>.>

lionheart516

" At my house..... On my comp werever theres a com
Shadukai_Xjoura said:
I'd cry my arse off is wat I'd do....

Not to spam, but he makes a pretty good point, so not to spam i will list another detailed description of what i would do.

I would first fly over to were george bush, is:lol: , and then i would go and hold him hostage for a million dollars, then when thats over i would go to a night clubl:nahnah: . Then i would buy alot of beer get drunk and mess with people for a while, then to top all of that go pray at a church for an hour rofl, that really has nothing to do with anything i just said lol! Then i would go eat a ton fast food and get a heart attack, and if i lived, go get lipo suction lol!, To conclude all of that go jump off the impire state building.

White_Feather

probably tell everyone how i really feel abou them
then eat as much as can

i asked my friend this question and the first thing he said was that he will wanna lose his virginity
i know that sounds wrong but he's always like that

White_Feather

i cant think of anything else
but if i could do whatever i want i would
eat: pizza, sandwiches, burritos, ice cream, cookies, cheese burgers, and medditerean food
go to: England and have a conversation with JK Rowling(about her work), Magic Mountain, Disney World, and the future 2 play KH3 4 and 5 and all the rest
fly around in an airplane and break something valuable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back