• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You gotta be F***in kiddin me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
After everything tht was switched throught the rpg, you mean to tell me, NONE of the bank was replenished either?!?!....thts part of the main reason why i staid with these forums is for the rpg and the entire is changed around.....i can handle the whole job thing but the GIL?!...wtf.

M

. MINDistortion

this should be in rpg inferno. also u need to get used to it or leave

R K O

...This really has nothing to do with your real life.....let alone ours'

Your kinda slow there buddy. The loss of everything happened days ago.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Ahem.

Before the transfer to vB, there was a poll taken. The poll was to decide whether to go from IPB to vB or to stay at IPB. Well, guess what? The change to vB won. Regardless of who won, though, the RPG system was going to be reset, as it had become far too inbalanced.

K, so now we're at vB. People are complaining about the topics being gone and a few problems here and there. But over time, new threads came up, new skins were available, and over time things we're becoming almost normal. Then people didn't realize that the job they picked, they were stuck at. So that required a reset of the RPG system. Also, many features were going slow as they were on the old server, so Midnighter offered to transfer the forums over to his own server (which had plenty of room).

K, transfer happens, and apparently, it didn't occur cleanly. The RPG system was reset like planned, but post counts and actual posts were lost somehow. Currently, Midnighter is working with vB staff to recover those posts.

Now then, I'm locking this. There's been far too many posts complaining about this subject and if you ask me, I'm getting tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back