• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You favorite Saïx name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sa?x name

• As?

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A?s

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • ?as

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • ?sa

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Sa?

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • S?a

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

For the lack of a better thread to post.... What is the name you like better to be Saïx Real one (his somebody name)?? In case you are asking yourselves why Saïx, the answer is simple: I'm assuming he can be D.S. and we will happen to see his real name.

My choice is Ïas just because it is the coolest to me.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Aïs - Sounds like ice.

Names that sound like words are pretty cool sometimes.

D

Divine Light

lol Sai seems to plain like its in the same order only taking out the X. Saix-Sai.

xickae

^ Ïsa??? Honestly this of all the possible names is the only impossible one, once Isa is prefix and nickname for female names like Isabel, Isabella...

V

V.A.T.13

^ oh like Sora, Terra and Riku aren't girl-ish names?

anyway, I'll go with "Puppy".

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Sai still seems the most likely name, but i reckon that Ais sounds good lol... Want to lick my Ais....cream?

Y

Yannis

For the lack of a better thread to post.... What is the name you like better to be Saïx Real one (his somebody name)?? In case you are asking yourselves why Saïx, the answer is simple: I'm assuming he can be D.S. and we will happen to see his real name.

My choice is Ïas just because it is the coolest to me.
I choose Ïsa, cuz I remember it means something like Ancient Viking God of Moon.

Yeah, I think he is DS´s nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back