• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You can vote for KH 3D: DDD As IGN's Best 3DS Game of the Year now.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Still not the best 3DS game. That honor goes to Virtue's Last Reward imho.

Best Graphics, though? Perfect. KH3D deserves it.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, it's better than 90% of the other games that came out this year.
Seriously, asides from the 3DS games And PS All-Stars, 2012 was such a disappointing year for gaming (Dishonored was incredibly disappointing)

I'm kind of stuck between Kid Icarus or KH3D as far as 3DS titles go. In the end, Kid Icarus is probably the better game, but I might vote for KH3D just because it's probably not gonna get that many votes.

Will people really do this? I might love KH but KH3D was definitely not the best game to come out of this year.

Eh. I mean, I can agree to that, but there wasn't that much competition as far as the gaming industry goes, at least for me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
oh best 3ds game -.- Still, super mario 3d, resident evil revelations

Super Mario 3D Land? That was a BIG disappointment. Here's Nintendo's thinking: "Just take Mario Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros Wii, put em in a blender and it's automatically a new game! Oh, and make it take only 3 hours to complete everything too (including all the extras. No joke, I 100% the game in at least 4 hours, it was way too short.)"
And don't even get me started on that "Super Mario Bros 2" or as I like to call "Super Cash Whorder 2" (seriously, the commercials flat-out show that Nintendo's just in it for the gold)

Sorry, I probably ranted on that a lot more than I needed to, but DANG I hated those games. Resident Evil Revelations is very much eh to me. To be honest, I find Resident Evil to be rather generic to begin with sooo...

Yeah, Kid Icarus and KH3D are really the only competition in this list for me. :/

Like I said before, 2012 was disappointing for me as far as games go. For some reason, everyone else loved the crap like Halo 4 and somewhat, etc.

(and now I shall calm down by remembering all the good times I had playing TF2 and Killing Floor this year. Course they didn't come out this year, so they don't count. Anywaaaay... yeeeeah.)

BagelBreath

Awards
And don't even get me started on that "Super Mario Bros 2" or as I like to call "Super Cash Whorder 2" (seriously, the commercials flat-out show that Nintendo's just in it for the gold)

Preach!
I hated NSMB2, I sold it days after getting it.

I'm torn between KI and DDD as well. I haven't finished KI yet, but so far so great.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I voted for DDD in the "Best Graphics" and "Best Sound" category but I had to give "Best Game" to Virtue's Last Reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back