• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You can find some really good art....everywhere but here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Okay guys, look.
I am entirely irresponsible for everything that you are about to see.
If I am in any kind of way responsible for it, read the second line of this again.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm so sorry, guys. xD But I meant everything I said. No drawing skills here.
HOWEVER! I obviously didn't just cut the comic off and be done with it, waaah. That's not my style.

So here's your real gift for the giveaway, including all the oh-so-sweet tasks I was given (well, somehow):
- best Mario character joins bestly organized organization in history of organizing
- chaos ensues
- CAMEOS!
- Xemnas getting HOT because of his favorite fangirl
- who said that

Nothing makes sense by the way, neither the way nobodies are born nor the diddlying timeline, but hell if I give a dayum right it's all for the fun muhahaha.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

tenor.gif

(By the way I posted this in creative media because writing doesn't entirely fit and in case I have any more amazing art to share, it'll go here, so pls no move to forum insanity. this is serious business.)

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
This was so good, omgggg, thanks Voido dear!! your inserts of us in this are goldennn
tumblr_inline_no5ihhistc1t6ghhb_540_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb1kx.png

and also this now is MPX - Most Precious Xemnas and will be licked loved!
mostpreciousxemnas_by_kaus_quietis-dbvps61.png
245304741010212.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

now it should be the time for you to request something from us, right? * w *

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Looking at MPX causes me physical pain errr I mean pleasure of course. How nice to look at.

What are they talking about tho
tumblr_inline_nonmo7rchm1t6ghhb_540_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb1gp.png

They may or may not be talking about a certain character's deeeeeeeeeeeeeep voice. :^)
3d9.png

now it should be the time for you to request something from us, right? * w *

If Fudge manages to survive this majesty of a thread, I'll try to think of something. xD
BY THE WAY I'M GLAD YOU SURVIVED IT.
I'M GLAD YOU'RE ACCURATE.
ALWAYS DRAW THE SUPERIOR CHARACTER
Sorry, Soar. I love you, too

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Ohhh now I get it, heckkkk I was thinking about
pffff anything else BUT a voice being deep, darn it Voido
you naughty mademoiselle oui oui tu est un sinful croissant
giphy.gif

and I gotta be honest, I laugh every single time I see that gif of Tom Kaulitz, it has been centuries but I just can't NOT laugh
what do you mean you're surprised I know the guy, of course I was an almost emo pre-teen who listened to Tokyo Hotel
I still know all the lyrics to Durch den Monsun..........................................................*hides*

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
giphy.gif

UJTucgJ.gif

and I gotta be honest, I laugh every single time I see that gif of Tom Kaulitz, it has been centuries but I just can't NOT laugh
what do you mean you're surprised I know the guy, of course I was an almost emo pre-teen who listened to Tokyo Hotel
I still know all the lyrics to Durch den Monsun..........................................................*hides*

Wait, what. How did we get to Tom Kaulitz. Wat? (All his gifs are funny or precious or both. And he used to be a fun guy.)
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't worry. You see, Germany seems to have a thing for being split ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and we take it so far that there are even groups of people who choose a band over a specific other one.
With Tokio Hotel, you somehow either liked them or US5 back in the day. Yeah, don't ask. It's weird.
Anyway I never liked US5 over all, but I was a diddlying freak for Tokio Hotel. I may or may not still listen to one or the other of their songs, so don't worry, you're a-okay!
approval-gif-5.gif

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Wait, what. How did we get to Tom Kaulitz. Wat? (All his gifs are funny or precious or both. And he used to be a fun guy.)
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't worry. You see, Germany seems to have a thing for being split ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and we take it so far that there are even groups of people who choose a band over a specific other one.
With Tokio Hotel, you somehow either liked them or US5 back in the day. Yeah, don't ask. It's weird.
Anyway I never liked US5 over all, but I was a diddlying freak for Tokio Hotel. I may or may not still listen to one or the other of their songs, so don't worry, you're a-okay!

Isn't this guy Tom Kaulitz??
tenor.gif

In the gif you posted in the op! He totally looks like him! omg don't tell me it's not him
I was having such a good laugh thinking about such a superstar fail tattoo !!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Isn't this guy Tom Kaulitz??
tenor.gif

In the gif you posted in the op! He totally looks like him! omg don't tell me it's not him
I was having such a good laugh thinking about such a superstar fail tattoo !!

Oh my god LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL no it's not.
It's a movie scene and that fail tattoo is on purpose XDD
This makes it all just even more hilarious hahaaaaaaaaaaa

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I seriously do not have any words to describe how much I loved this!
tumblr_n4wzblnlnO1tzm5v6o1_500.gif

giphy.gif
I'm I just that innocent that I knew it was Xemnas' voice and never thought it meant...whatever it is you were thinking of? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back