• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You beat KH2 with just the kingdom key;no drive forms through the whole game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Congratulations, I suppose.

It's an easy enough game, I can see how you did it.

[not to ruin your achievement]

What difficulty where you on?

xickae

I did once finished the game using Drive Forms only in cups and when I needed otherwise I would die, but at the same time I didn't use any item, equip or magic on hard mode (I hadn't FM+).

Destiny-X

lol congrats, but was it realli worth the time ? i mean... alot of that time could be spent getting some mula or playing a again yu havent beaten lol. :) just saying, though nice job on beating kh2 w/ all tat.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
personally i highly doubt they did it on proud mode *even thought it'd still be real easy*

M

Master Roxas

SSSsssooooo impressive i'm on it and just can't get through sephiroth..... Well... still CONGRATS!!!!! UR AMAZING

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Alright i've beatent the game with nothing but the kingdom key and didn't use any summons that doesn't include the Olympus cups. I beat septhiroth on level 45 and just with the kingdom key. Didn't use any drive forms at all.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! You're good. What difficulty? Normal?

MasterRox

Congrats, but you should add a No Heal to make it harder(a lot harder). I personally tried it myself, but I became tired of keep on dieing, especially agaisnt Xaldin, so I gave up(Im just too lazy to try these things myself).

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
congrats. it must of been a bit hard but yeah. i have tried that but i still find the game pretty easy.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Dude. I could do it. And i will. that game is too ****ing easy. Kingdom Hearts really bores me cuase they wont realease FM+ in US. Damnit Tetsuya >.<

kaito kid kalik

where/when cronos dies and apthos is born
Congrats, but you should add a No Heal to make it harder(a lot harder). I personally tried it myself, but I became tired of keep on dieing, especially agaisnt Xaldin, so I gave up(Im just too lazy to try these things myself).

did that a month ago, toke me 25 cans of vault being a shut-in for 4 months(saix, xalidin, and xenmas was a BITCH) almost gave up:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back