• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You as a boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I would have immense steamy se---uhh, I mean.....give the weekends off and a large bonus for all holidays.........uhh, hehe *nervous laughter*

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
i would probobly force them to sit in an icey cold cubicle with no source of heat. Then i would suddenly let a blast of super hot air go through the cubicles making them feel numb. During that time i would then drench them in water and drop chicken feathers all over them....from then i would just ocntinue to take over the world. ^^

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Hahaha, nice one billa ;)

Mmmkay, how would I torture them. Well, unlike square, sodomy wouldn't work for me. They'd like it too much ;)

I like muffinman's idea, but let's expand on it. How's about some exciting "irate fun". I always did love "hunting for buried treasure". I'd whip out my "sword" and "stake" the treasure's gaurdians.............you people are all freaks and have dirty minds!!! XO
I was talking about a company wide scavenger hunt.......>_>

GeneralChaos

billabong13 said:
By making them read your posts.

147 posts won't torture people for very long. Just stick with saratp or some random idiot like that.

Me? I'd just be your average red-faced constantly angry boss: I'd force them to work weekends, give them barely any pay, threaten to replace them with cheap labour if they do not preform their job at a satisfactory rate and shoot several of them when they ask for a raise or go on strike.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
^ General, apparently you didn't get the meaning of the...joke. It isn't torture to read a bunch of posts, but the humor is that her posts are so idiotic someone would literally go mad reading them.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
-.- I would simply tie them to their desks, which are located inside a flamin' hot sauna. with 12 hours of work. Enough.

Last edited:

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

If I were the boss, I would amputate my left arm, and replace it with a heavy chaingun, and I'd get cluster missle launchers attached to my shoulders. I would also have active camouflage, like in Halo, so I'd be able to sneak up on employees and melee them in the back if they're not working hard enough.

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Love Believer_x said:
I would stuff their mouths with marshmellows tie them to their chairs and torture them have hiring the PURPPLE TELETUBBIE and make him sing stupid songs to annoy them. =D

Is it me or was Tinky Winky (the purple one) gay, i mean a so-called male with a handbag, something's not right there!!!

But what's more annoying than the Teletubbies, the f****n Crazy Frog that's what, nothing but the crazy frog on a continuous loop on massive concert like speakers for the entire working week, the only people who'll benefit are psychiatrists!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back