• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You are all DORKSIDED!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

valorform24

THIS IS SO DARK SIDED!!!!

YOU'RE NOT A CHRIIIISTIAAAAAAN!!!! YOU TAMPERED IN DARK STUFF!!! Yes, YES YOU DID!!!!!! THIS ENTIRE SECTION IS DARK SIDED!!!!

This is my section, I want no money, I want my God and I want my family!

This is tainted, I don't want it, whatever it is, I don't want it, I give it up to God I'm A GOD WARRIOR!!!!

GARGOYLES, PSYCHICS, EVERYTHING IS UNGODLY, DARKSIDED!!! Get out of my house, in Jesus' name I pray!

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!! I PRAYED FOR YOU!!!!

You only believe in the moon and the gods and the this and the that! ASTROLOGY, TAROT CARDS....if everyone would read what I'm saying, I'm a spiritual warrior....

Tarot cards and astrology and witch books! Every dark sided person get out of my section, if you believe in Jesus you can stay...

I don't want to see a book of witches, I don't want to see any thing any stars I dont want to see any of this darksided psychics all the things tarot card readings, I rebuke it in the name of the lord!

Awards
syNHI.png

relax

D

Deleted member 36435

THIS IS SO DARK SIDED!!!!

YOU'RE NOT A CHRIIIISTIAAAAAAN!!!! YOU TAMPERED IN DARK STUFF!!! Yes, YES YOU DID!!!!!! THIS ENTIRE SECTION IS DARK SIDED!!!!

This is my section, I want no money, I want my God and I want my family!

This is tainted, I don't want it, whatever it is, I don't want it, I give it up to God I'm A GOD WARRIOR!!!!

GARGOYLES, PSYCHICS, EVERYTHING IS UNGODLY, DARKSIDED!!! Get out of my house, in Jesus' name I pray!

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!! I PRAYED FOR YOU!!!!

You only believe in the moon and the gods and the this and the that! ASTROLOGY, TAROT CARDS....if everyone would read what I'm saying, I'm a spiritual warrior....

Tarot cards and astrology and witch books! Every dark sided person get out of my section, if you believe in Jesus you can stay...

I don't want to see a book of witches, I don't want to see any thing any stars I dont want to see any of this darksided psychics all the things tarot card readings, I rebuke it in the name of the lord!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
change that daft punk avatar. you're giving them a bad image. and I don't like it. plus god doesn't exist

blueheart

Bronze Member
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back