• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Yoru no Yatterman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[video=youtube;uyVf-guC2_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyVf-guC2_A[/video]

The Yatterman took control of the Dorombo Gang after a long fight, but the Yatterman Kingdom they created is not at peace. The kingdom is impoverished, and the people lament their tyrannical government. Standing against them is Leopard, a descendent of Yatterman's defeated rivals. She inherits the name Doronjo and becomes her successor, entering the Yatterman Kingdom with the intent of taken on the despised Yatterman.

you guys should probably start watching this show now

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Whelp, I gave the premiere a try. The opening theme is catchy and the episode has a strong start, but kind of felt slow for me with how long it took to get to the point. I'm going to guess, we'll be seeing more action and fighting in the following episodes to come hopefully? Now that Leopard knows the truth and wants to make the Yatterman pay for the lives they currently have. Either way, I'll stick with it to see how Leopard progresses.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Colour me interested, I like role reversals. I haven't watched the previous 2 shows though, I'm probably doing that first, if I can find them with a decent sub.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Would like to give the show a try in the future though. Apparently I can jump right in without familiarity of certain Tatsunoko franchises right?

It's not exactly necessary, since the show goes over the Yatterman briefly in the beginning.

However, it does work better if you know a little bit about the series beforehand. Hell, a single episode or even watching the old opening theme song would probably suffice. The point is to get a feel for the heroes and mood of the show. It makes the experience of this premiere all the better.

But the execution is solid regardless, and you still have the role reversal even without knowing about the series. Plus, the designs and animation are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back