• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yoko Shimomura Performs New Song For BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bleh, we already knew Yoko would be returning long ago. =(

I'm more interested in Utada, as someone said.

urutapu

And no one going to bother telling me what the music was or wasn't like in the demos?

I know, right?

Did Square actually man up and keep people from recording anything?

Well, I mean, they usually succeed at that, but remember how hilariously obvious the guy recording the FFVs13 trailer was?

Awards
We're talking about Yannis here.

And no one going to bother telling me what the music was or wasn't like in the demos?

Terra's portion: Supposedly nice. Has Strings and Marimba.

Ven's portion: Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Booi Boo as the theme. Battle music supposedly not too great.

According to the Light in Chaos blog.

Sure. Just when I find the correct site
How convenient for you that you happened to "lose" the site.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
We're talking about Yannis here.

I agree that it should have been mentioned in the demo impressions. I don't know, maybe they were in a rush, or if it was new, maybe they couldn't think of a way to describe it. Though, she should have at least mentioned 'new music' somewhere...

Awards
So there we go. There was already Yoko's music in BBS, and I couldn't care less about her releasing a song to the public.

Awards
So there we go. There was already Yoko's music in BBS, and I couldn't care less about her releasing a song to the public.

If you were worried about her not composing music for the game, you shouldn't have been. SHimomura was confirmed for this and Days months back.

I, on the other hand, care plenty about the song.

And I'm not sure why everyone's so tense about Hikaru returning. I'd love her to, but, to be frank, it wouldn't be the end of the world if she didn't. There are plenty of other J-pop singers that would fit the role. Fanboys and girls can hate on me for that, but it's honestly true.

Awards
If you were worried about her not composing music for the game, you shouldn't have been. SHimomura was confirmed for this and Days months back.

Heck no, it's obvious she'd be returning for it. Unless she died or something.
She's the only person who can compose for KH.

Y

Yannis

Maybe they just reuse the Hikari/Simple&Clean in BbS..

REUSE! REUSEEEE

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, no Yoko Shimomura, that means no KH, she is the only person who can composed KH songs, like what you said, Noo Monkey.

Oh, Caramelldansen! ^ ^ Would be funny and cool to see both Terra, Aqua and Ven dance to the song, not to mention Master Xehanort and the Dark Soldier. ^ ^

Awards
Maybe they just reuse the Hikari/Simple&Clean in BbS..

REUSE! REUSEEEE

How's that site coming along?
You should change your user title back to your old one.

And they better not reuse that, I'd prefer them to use Caramelldansen over that.

A

Audo

Bleh, we already knew Yoko would be returning long ago. =(

I'm more interested in Utada, as someone said.
That someone was me =3
XD. Yeah I'm more interested in what Utada will be doing in terms of the new games.

D

Dexter

Yannis where's that link? And where's that game you promised (That you promised that'd be released in March)? Or are you still deppressed?...//

belleaurora

Utada Hikaru might sing a new song for one of the new games

I hope so. I absolutely adore Utada ('specially her last two albums - they've been great). I hope they don't reuse Simple and Clean/Santuary again, but that she records a new song (or a couple of new ones) for the series. KH would not be the same without music! I am anxiously anticipating the new titles. :D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Usually the main theme of the games is based off of a Utada song, orchestrated by Yoko. So, we'll see.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I think that they divided Fate of Unknown into two songs.. Rage Awakened and Master of the Keyblade..

I know this is like two pages ago but I've been thinking the same thing.
I'd like to hear what the new song (or songs) are for BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back