• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yoko Shimomura Performs New Song For BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

Great news! From KH-Vids:

it seems as though on the first day of the event, Yoko Shimomura (Composer of the Kingdom Hearts Series) performed a new song. Rather this is saying the song was orchestrated, if it was just on piano or digitalized is unknown. What is known though was after the song, she said it was for the upcoming game Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. It's said the song is suppose to be played to the public today, we'll get more information on that as well as more coverage on the second day of this event.

Source: 2ch

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
That's great! I wonder what's the name of the song, but in other way, since the song will played on the public, we'll find out from the information later.

A

Audo

What I wanna know is whether or not Utada will be recording new songs for the games.

urutapu

On the subject of music in general, I hope she just releases one big soundtrack set for all three games...I think it'd save a lot of trouble.

What I wanna know is whether or not Utada will be recording new songs for the games.
I think that much is a given. I'm more worried about whether they'll actually be good or not, because Utada has seriously been sucking lately.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Considering that the game is supposed to have a darker feel, maybe the new music score will reflect the change.

Y

Yannis

I think that they divided Fate of Unknown into two songs.. Rage Awakened and Master of the Keyblade..

Awards
Ten metaphorical bucks says that it's a score derived off of Fate of the Unknown. That is, if it's original music, and not a Disney themed song.

EDIT:
I think that they divided Fate of Unknown into two songs.. Rage Awakened and Master of the Keyblade..

Uh, what? Master of the Keyblade? And Rage Awakened is not a part of Fate of the Unknown.

urutapu

Ten metaphorical bucks says that it's a score derived off of Fate of the Unknown. That is, if it's original music, and not a Disney themed song.
Shimomura's better than something like that...unveiling a Disney tune would be a monstrous waste of time.

Y

Yannis

I just heard a rumor. Master Of The Keyblade is the maintheme for BbS.

Awards
Shouldn't there have been original music in the demos? Or would it have been reused/no music?

Y

Yannis

I just heard some rumor that the track is named Master of the keyblade and it is going to be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back