• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Yoko Shimomura arranges Xmas version of "Dearly Beloved"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

In celebration of the holiday season, Kingdom Hearts series composer Yoko Shimomura arranged a new Xmas version of "Dearly Beloved".

Watch while you can because the video will be up for a limited period of time!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on NEO: The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Melody of MemoryKingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Foxycian

Awards
it sounds soo beautiful😭 Then again same goes for all dearly beloveds.

Awards
Gorgeous! How I WISH I could just wake up in a Kingdom Hearts world one day. It sounds so magical. It has this essence of a miracle that is there only that special night of Christmas and then soon to be gone again. So mystically beautiful.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I’d want to save it but only the sound. I don’t want to download dubious apps on my laptop to do that though.

how can it be preserved?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Perhaps it's just me, but there is something very sobering about this version. It's hauntingly beautiful as always, yes, but it carries a twinge of sadness, like nostalgia for those bygone Christmases.

She's a freaking genius.

Back