• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sleeping Origami

Okay, i'm pretty bad at introductions, but here goes,

Sup everyone, you can all just call me "Origami" for short if you wish. I used to be pretty hardcore into Kingdom Hearts when i was younger, but never really had the time or interest for it in recent years. Watching the last KH3 trailer however got me more pumped for the series than i ever have been in a very long time, and reignited that love i once had for the games. I'm currently re-playing through KH2 and all those childhood memories that are flooding back are just reigniting it all the more.

Anyhow, now that i'm back on a Kingdom Hearts high, i guess that's my reason for joining this forum. I hope, and look forward to discussing all things KH with you all, and maybe making some friends along the way. Thanks for reading :cool:

SoulXaldin

Awards
Welcome to the forums man. You chose a really good time to come here. Seems like the forums has seen a lot more activity considering KH3 is right around the corner, so I’m sure you shouldn’t have much trouble jumping in to the discussion. Hope you make some friends and have fun!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome, Origami! Hope you enjoy yourself here on the forums and get to have some awesome KH discussions to feed that fire you've got going!

Back