• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Spem

Awards
Well, I was searching for some forum to join, and ended up here!

I don't really know what to say here haha. I'm a really JRPG fan, specially Persona, Devil Survivor and - obsviouly - Kingdom Hearts!

About KH... Although I only played KH 1, KH Chain of Memories, KH 2 and now I'm playing KH 3D, I love to theorize about the series and the future games, and reading another theories as well! I'm looking foward to play Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days in the future. I never played BBS, but from what I saw, I'm pretty sure that already is my favorite KH game haha! I was trying to play Unchained X to, but the game isn't available where I live, so it's hard to get the updates.

I'm also really addicted in drawing, and I love cooking as well!

Well, that's it. I hope we can get along, and have great discussions together!

And, just one more thing to finish this... Please, be grammar nazis with me. English is not my first language, but I wan't it to be as good as possible! :biggrin:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hey there, welcome to khi! Just try to read the FAQs and I hope to see you around!

Zul

Awards
And, just one more thing to finish this... Please, be grammar nazis with me. English is not my first language, but I wan't it to be as good as possible! :biggrin:

want*

XD

here is your welcome kitty.

hObIYtT.gif

mlem mlem

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome! Check out Creative Media if you want to show members any drawings you create. Don't worry about grammar too much, a lot of us started out on different languages. Hope to see you around! :)

Spem

Awards
Yeah, I sure will check there... Thanks! :smile:

Back