• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yo, Rokazu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mail Man

Let's go. I hope you don't mind that I'm not going to use a template. In which case, I won't hold you responsible for posting one.

IC:

"Our old man commited suicide the other day, bro," a seemingly young man spoke, his tone being unreflecting toward his words. It were as though he were telling some sort of a joke--and perhaps it was. In fact, within the next moment, he began to chuckle. "He spent his entire life trying to achieve total clarity, only to kill himself once he had finally obtained it."

"You mean 'creator,'" another man spoke, much older in appearance, about in his mid-forties, most of his body cloaked in black, his signature and abnormal ocean, blue eyes glowing amongst it as they apathetically stared at what apparently was his 'brother.' The abnormality in his eyes were simply that they appeared to be spheres of energy, ever shifting and changing, never appearing the same way twice. "I think he was scared of something he saw," he added, as a mere afterthought.

"Oh, cut that bullshit."

"You're becoming quite cold yourself. I must say that I'm quite...surprised," he replied, sounding as though he felt slightly uncomfortable using that word.

"I'm just stating the facts."

"You never state the facts."

"Ah, go f*ck yourself, mate," was the reply from the younger one, taking out a cigarette a moment later, lighting it and proceeding to smoke it. A somewhat of a long period of silence stood between the two before the cloaked one began to turn around and walk in the opposite direction. "Where are you goin'?"

"I'll be taking my leave," he answered. His tone of voice always seemed to be somewhat dull and apathetic. The man pulled out a katana, which had been practically concealed beneath his cloak, and sliced the air in front of him-- a reddish aura immediately engulfing the black blade as the space in front of him was literally cut open, creating a portal for him to step through. "There seems to be a disturbance elsewhere." The other man began to laugh.

"You know you can't lie to me," he replied, pausing for a moment to smoke before he continued.
"If you're going to have a surprise party, let me in on it. I'll be heavily insulted if you didn't." A smirk graced itself upon the young man's face, "Don't tell me my little prince is angry that our old man is dead, now."

The prince turned to look at him, his face still giving away absolutely nothing. "I fear we may be switching roles here..."

"Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch, I was just kiddin' with ya,'" the young man replied. On that note, the prince turned once more and pulled his hood up, covering most of his face so that only his lips were truly visible, though just barely. "I know you still sense our old man's presence, but don't even think about it. The God person owes him this. He's letting him begin a new life, without any prior memory to his old. I'm afraid that if you try to interfere, you will not be forgiven."

Without another word, the prince stepped into the portal, sheathing his blade so that it was neatly concealed once more. He stepped onto the cold ground, where the fir trees whisper of those been--those gone. The forest was filled with them, though not thickly so. Behind him, the portal slowly closed with a strange sound, that, likewise, slowly faded. The prince stood absolutely still, until a lone snowflake landed upon his lower jaw, causing the overly alert man to flinch.

Rokazu

Doraemon is so damn powerful if we could just use
Out of nowhere, a silver sword made of the finest metal had manifested and struck through the man in the snow.

Now here’s a nice addition to the boring white.

----

It had been nothing but harvest. Mines after mines, continents after continents, planets after planets: there was no purpose of Axiala but journeys. And yet that was all that it sought to do. The A.I. ha by no means defected over the years; in fact, it has evolved far beyond the intelligence or age it was meant for. Decentralization of processors had been complete, and Axiala needed only 1 robot – 1 atom – of his unstoppable swarm to exist. Finally, the intellect decided to rest, to shut itself down. On a relatively underdeveloped planet, it had temporarily powered itself down, indifferent to the world around it. Most basic functions were operational, and Axiala laid untouched, unscathed, unknown for the next millennium.

Then, a spatial rupture.

"I know you still sense our old man's presence, but don't even think about it. The God person owes him this.” A voice echoed through the portal. “He's letting him begin a new life, without any prior memory to his old. I'm afraid that if you try to interfere, you will not be forgiven."

System General Profile Activated.

Pathogenica Tele-Synchronization Network Online.

Electromagnetic Wave Detector Operational.

Energy-Matter Analytic Program Checked.

Inter-Planar Communicator Connected.

Millions more of software and hardware functional/dysfunctional check zoomed through every individual Pathogenica atoms as Axiala once again dominated the swarm of killer bots. Within another millisecond, Axiala was again fully operational…

It was snowing.

The swarm had scattered over time; through the wind, through the rotation of the planet, through natural entropy and diffusion, Axiala had become much less dense than it would ever allow itself. As the man stepped through, the intellect decided to make its presence known. This, in itself, was a rather unusual behavior. The arrogance was never before. But without a second thought, Axiala opened billions of spatial portals to recollect the swarm. To the person, it would as though the world, for a blink of an eye, failed to exist any longer. The holes were so numerous and dense that it was, at least for a being at the macroscopic level, as good as the region becoming isolated spatially.

Axiala aligned the swarm into the shape of sword through the abdomen of the newcomer. The A.I. activated the chemical bonds between each atom; then without a warning the swarm solidified – forcing the man’s muscle and internal organs out of their places. Billions of atomic-repulsion combined to become a macroscopic invasion of space of Axiala with the man’s body along the length of the blade that it had intercepted.

Mail Man

"My, my, even after a third attempt to kill himself, your father is still technically alive. What a shame...I would say that despite his loss of memory, this obsession will still be manifested in his subconscious, rendering him to meet the very same fate. How cruel our God is to the life he creates by his pen!"

The prince stopped in his tracks, facing directly forward, despite the fact that the raspy voice had come from his right, only several feet away. "You're one to talk about life, being the lowest form of it. The only thing worse than a lowly maggot is one that is incapable of moving and has become bitter as a direct result of it. Now sit and continue to be mankind's immortal bitch by creating oxygen through your inevitable clinging to the nothingness that is your life," he replied to the tree, his voice deep and apathetic.

"Harsh words..., but you are wrong about our incapability of moving..." the tree replied, a silence enveloping them for a long moment. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, brat!" A branch suddenly lunged outward to grab the prince, but, in a blur of movement, the man caught it with his right hand and easily crushed it. The branch retreated in fear, leaving the man alone. "If you've come here to mock us, you've got a lot to learn."

"My business here is none of your concern." Suddenly, but only for a split moment, everything around him had, in a sense, disappeared, before reverting back to its normal state. The prince slowly withdrew his hand and made an attempt to contemplate what he had just seen, if he had actually seen it at all. "What the fu--" A large amount of pain erupted from his stomach, apparently from a blade that had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. He fell to his knees, gripping the hilt of the blade fiercely, though uttering no sound from his mouth, where most would be screaming with pain. Blood was being lost hastily.

"C-cute," the prince managed to say in reply to the surprise attack, quite arrogantly, despite the pain he was under. He spat out a small amount of blood after he had spoke, before quickly pulling the blade out and casting it aside, as a king would dismiss his fool, when it told a bad joke. What seemed to have been accomplished with little effort, he stood back up on his own two feet, covering the open wound with his right hand. In less than a moment, his entire body was fiercely engulfed in a purple aura; his spiritual energy suddenly rising slightly, though only for the purpose to gather the spiritual energy from his surroundings-- the trees.

The wound closed in a matter of seconds, giving the illusion that he had instantly been healed, although in reality the healing of his insides would take a tad bit more time. In any case, to an average warrior, it was difficult to tell which was the case, since he showed little to no pain throughout the entire assault. He took three slow steps forward, examining his surroundings quickly and wondering where such an attack had originated from. Thinking back to the brief moments prior to the assault, he made an attempt to put two and two together.

However, there was one thing he knew for certain, that sword was not thrown at him from any given location. It would have been far too idiotic for him to have missed something like that, no matter how distracted he was. He also found it hard to believe it was an enemy cloaked to be invisible to the naked eye, who had simply walked up to him and stabbed him, for there would still be a spiritual signature to detect. Even to this point, there was no such spiritual signature to be detected. Reminiscing upon the event once more, he recalled a small amount of energy being summoned, and, right where the sword was, it seemed as though fragments of it were being connected at the very spot he had been struck. In a sense, he wasn't struck at all. The blade had been created at the very point in which he stood, rendering the same effect of having actually been struck. Created, by what means, however, was the question he had in mind, though he assumed and hoped to be that it was of magic.

The prince turned to look at the fallen, blood stained blade several yards away. Although it looked to be of metal composition, he wondered how exactly that was possible.

"Show yourself, maggot."

Rokazu

Doraemon is so damn powerful if we could just use
The trees bent to his might, yielded to give way to the force, those standing directly in its path annihilated. And this was not even a glimpse of the power of the Infinitesimal. At point blank, the mortal had but one choice – to cower; to escape.

-----

The stranger cast the sword aside and stood up as though it were a needle that scratched his skin. As he stood up, a radiation of purple aura emanated around the outline of his figure; and the wound closed up within seconds. There was barely a chance for him to bleed. The rate of his regeneration was incredible, but nothing short of what Axiala had expected. Most of the swarm had been pulled out of the body as he extracted the blade, but several dozens of Pathogenica bots had already taken followed the blood and into the bloodstream of the stranger. According to the data shared these remaining bots shared on the network, although the muscles had healed, the innards were much slower in growing back.

Not too sane a man either, the intellect deduced. Mental stability of the individual may at best be stably illogical. After all, talking to trees wasn’t the most normal behavior, especially coming from one with such power.

"Show yourself, maggot."

Axiala wanted to play with him a little. More importantly, he wanted to see the full capability of this man. It was a nice way to throw him off, although the bioelectric signals from the man’s brain indicated that he had already theorized that there wasn’t any individual entity around him. About ten feet away from his prey, the swarm had condensed and formed a humanoid – and then scattered within half a second of the first appearance. Axiala made sure that it was too fast to catch a clear sight of the man it generated, but long enough for the stranger to catch a glimpse. Then another half a feet away from where the bots had formed the man, Axiala condensed another cluster to generate the same figure, with perhaps 0.000001% error, an unusually high imprecision for the class of the A.I.

Axiala repeated the process, creating a chain illusion as though another human was quickly approaching the man, until the cluster was behind the prey. The second man immediately struck his left palm directly toward the spot behind the stranger’s heart. Axiala deteriorated several grams of air molecules around the palm, converting them to energy. The energy was then released, generating a force upon the stranger, especially on the heart. If it hit, the impulse acted on the man would immediately crush the entire being to dust.

Mail Man

OOC: been bombarded with shit lately. Excuse the late post.

While the spiritual energy within the prince flowed through his body, he was in constant focus in healing his injured organs, though he did not show it. As he manipulated the flow of his spiritual energy to primarily focus upon the healing, he came across several strange objects within his own body. At first he assumed that they were perhaps fragments from the blade, and, although he was technically right, he was quite confused when he focused primarily upon the object and saw it for what it really was.
In this state of concentration of his spiritual energy, he could see everything within his own body at will.

In a sense, he was 'one' with his spiritual self, allowing him to see things that normally couldn't be seen. What he saw was apparently some sort of insect like machine, consistently acting up, as though it were contacting someone or something. He quickly focused small bits of his spiritual energy to surround the things and solidify, so that he could manipulate their movements and have them travel through his blood stream to his wrist area. With a swift movement of his right hand, he drew his concealed katana and made an incision upon his wrist, directly above where the mechanical insects were supposed to be, causing them to spew out along with the blood. He gave it but a second before he healed the wound, which was all the time it took to remove the insects. It was within the next moment that all of his previous wounds had been completely healed, the aura about him subsiding.

The prince swung his blade to the side, causing the blood to slide off it before he sheathed it again. Immediately after he had done so, he caught a glimpse of a man not far from his position, only to see him disappear within the next moment. At first, he thought he was seeing things, but the man reappeared once more, this time slightly closer than the last, only to disappear again in the next second. He thought for a moment, trying to put one and one together and figure out what exactly was this thing.

He didn't believe that this was an illusionary trick. Clearly, this thing can make something from nothing, or so it seemed to be that way, as what happened with the sword that had stabbed him not too long ago. And then the small robots within his body immediately afterward... could it be that this being was a massive accumulation of those insects? Regardless, apparently the machine had a sense of humor; for it was trying to screw with him with this human it was projecting over and over, drawing ever closer to his position.

The prince did not stir. He followed the pattern of the human's movements, or, rather, its appearances until it appeared right behind him. The very second it appeared behind him, he took two steps backward, at a diagonal, so that he was standing directly next to the being. The movement was done with such haste, that it merely appeared that he had disappeared and reappeared elsewhere. Directly after his movement, the was a burst of energy that emitted from the being's palm, releasing it outward and causing a disturbance in anything that stood in its path, mainly the trees.

Still looking forward, the prince spoke: "So...you're a machine of some sort, are you not? What business does the likes of you have here?" Upon the inquiry, he moved several feet further back, behind the machine, at about the same haste as performed before. Wasting no time, he went into a some sort of stance, his knees bent as his arms moved in a circular motion, fully outstretched and with two fingers pointing out, emitting electricity.

Within a moment, a perfect circle of electricity had manifested in front of him, crackling and shifting as demented pillars of electricity rushed to the very center, eventually connecting every which way. "Actually...I couldn't care less," he muttered, taking a step back and quickly thrusting his arm forward and toward the circle. Once his finger tips had touched it, approximately thirty bolts of electricity shot forward, though not necessarily targetted specifically at the machine, but in random directions, except backward.

The circle of electricity slowly dispersed, and the man took a breath, which could have been interpretted to something much akin to satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back