• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yo, did anyone else see this??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AR829038

Awards
So, I was wasting an hour on YouTube looking at some MoM videos, when I come across this here:

I don't know who this person is, or how they got ahold of this, but this guy somehow got access to the VS mode on Melody of Memory despite that not being a function included on the demo, and it includes tracks not on the demo as well, like Destiny Islands, L'impeto Oscuro, etc (which, btw, is not nearly as difficult as I expected it to be). It also seems to showcase a lot of the VS mode traits like power ups and Chirithy voiceover. Is this just something from a past exhibition like TGS that I missed, or could this guy legit have a stolen copy of the game, 'cause it definitely doesn't seem faked, and I don't recall these clips ever being officially released.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So, I was wasting an hour on YouTube looking at some MoM videos, when I come across this here:

I don't know who this person is, or how they got ahold of this, but this guy somehow got access to the VS mode on Melody of Memory despite that not being a function included on the demo, and it includes tracks not on the demo as well, like Destiny Islands, L'impeto Oscuro, etc (which, btw, is not nearly as difficult as I expected it to be). It also seems to showcase a lot of the VS mode traits like power ups and Chirithy voiceover. Is this just something from a past exhibition like TGS that I missed, or could this guy legit have a stolen copy of the game, 'cause it definitely doesn't seem faked, and I don't recall these clips ever being officially released.

I am assuming they datamined the demo.

Edit: now I’m not sure...the demo was pretty clean.

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
I am assuming they datamined the demo.
I thought the devs removed anything that could be datamined, except for like small graphics and icons. If it's from the demo, why is this guy the only person on YT who seems to have this, 'cause I haven't seen any other video with this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought the devs removed anything that could be datamined, except for like small graphics and icons. If it's from the demo, why is this guy the only person on YT who seems to have this, 'cause I haven't seen any other video with this.

Yeah I thought about that after. It might actually be press sharing promotional material early. They are a game news site from Indonesia and they might have received this footage.

AR829038

Awards
Yeah I thought about that after. It might actually be press sharing promotional material early. They are a game news site from Indonesia and they might have received this footage.
Well, however they got it, it's cool to get a little extra glimpse into the game (although I pray that the final game will come with an option to mute Chirithy, 'cause DAMN that voice gets annoying pretty quick).

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm probably not that interested in the Vs mode myself, but this was a nice sneak peek at some of the future songs and levels in the game, and that alone is worth it. Melody of Memory can't come soon enough.

I can already see the Chirithy trick memes from this.

Katsagu

Awards
Wow nice find!

That L'Impeto Oscuro was way to mild.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
World that never was looks so crisp! I like it so much.
It's visually pleasing how it slopes up then down the way it does on the track. I'm really enjoying how the worlds are looking on these battle track fields.

Back