• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yna, Riku and Paine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
you know why?

because they've been kingdom hearts-ified.
FFX2's graphics and style are different.

it's like how the FF7 gang went from Boxes(in FF7) to real size(in KH)

dejah

check the thread about the slow mo commercial. links to pics are there.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yuna, Rikku, and Paine have been turned into fairy type beings.

I hate this. Yuffie gets to be her ugly b*tchy self while Rikku's been turned into that crap. Nomura needs to die after KH3 is released for that. >_>

acrossthestars

arent they also part of a fairy race?
so like. the classic thought of a fairy is a small chibi being. hence the change in appearance?

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
When I first saw them, I was like:

"omg wtfux0rz they're chibi!"

And then I found out they were a summon, I nearly died.

"Y! R! P!"

Betchya. ;]

All hope I had gained recently for KH2 has all but been lost again.

Neosporin

i find that a pretty interesting twist for the game, i bet you that everyone was begging for yuna/rikku/paine to be in kh2, so nomura gave them yuna/rikku/paine, just not in the way the fans might've imagined. I also like the fact that they're summons, i mean, it beats chicken little, plus its three people as one summon, which means they could do a huge three-person combo attack, as well as attacks from sora/donald/goofy/etc.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
When was it announced that they were summons? I haven't been on in a while. Either way, it's still pretty cool. Here's to all of you who said that there weren't going to be any summons in Kingdom Hearts II!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I'm actually liking them as a summon. I bet they will be hella strong and one of the most used summons in the game. Plus.. IMO.. It beats a chicken little summon anyday.. They are leik fairys.. weird.. yet cool in it's own way. I think I'll use one of Mcdonald's phrases for this summon "I'm Loving it"

dejah

i dont get what everyone's complaining in the game.

Nomura needs to die after KH3 is released for that. >_>

dude. Nomura created these games. so he gets to do what he wants weith em. HE owns em. if you really are a fan, you'd accept that his decisions are law. that's how the game is gonna be. keep raising your expectations and they're gonna be trampled on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back