• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YMX-NEW THEORY!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maleficentrix

OK HI ;D So i was thinking....that I was thinking way to much into this whole YMX thing....i used to have this crazy theory of him being a nobody and blah blah blah but i realize that was unrealistic.... Anyway I thought about it and it came to me so fast and it blew other theories of mine out of the water....this definitely tops those other theories...

Now, YMX is of course a strange version of Xheanort...however there is a reason why it confuses people so much....If you really take a few good looks at him from his face to his profile views and even the back of his head lol...you will notice that he looks somewhat like AnsemSOD AND Xemnas....a combination really....and of course it is no coincidence....The words were clearly stated by Yen Sid...He said that once both halves of Xheanort's(terranort's) soul are destroyed(Xemnas & AnsemSOD) he would return one way or another... which brings me to the point that this Young Master Xheanort IS the the form in which he will return....regardless of his age....he is going to be the main villain in the next two games...now again this is speculation but this would make perfect sense though. Without reading into it so much like other's....let's get right down to the facts here..he's NOT good he is EVIL....he is NOT a nobody(that one is to myself hehe), he is not a gray haired lost version of terra....clearly. So yea....what in the hell else could he be and where in the hell could he have possibly come from?? In the RoS there are people who in the real world no longer exist...such as xion, roxas...and ALL of the organization members shown...most importantly xemnas and ansemSOD...whether or not radiant garden and the org. members are in the realm of sleep or the real world is irrelevant...even though it wouldn't make much sense for them to be in the real world. but anyway the nobody and heartless of xheanort are clearly there and they're dead and somehow since it's not exactly reality spirits can make themselves visible and real in a dream....those spirits can only exist there....and they are basically uniting in this realm and YMX must be the product of these two...and somehow is going to be brought out of the dream...whether it's going to be a trick that sora and riku fall into or something else..?

Yes it's alot to take in and I wrote kinda alot but think about it and tell me your thoughts :D

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't get it? are you just saying that Xemnas and XH are uniting to form YMX and that for some reason YMX is forming the dream eaters?
the former have been said before and was my first thought (I have a lot of thoughts that don't always go well together), the later I have also heard but I can't really see it make much sense.

Seighart

Awards
OKay so now my late-game question... which ones the apprentice xehanort? The lab rat?
Yeah. If he was the one that lost his heart and created Ansem SoD and Xemnas, then his original body should come back older or the same physical age. Im guessing YMX wasnt born yet and came from events after KH:3D

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Yeah. My only real curiosity about becoming a somebody is... what power remains or augmentations, do they have from their heartless and nobodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back