• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another Zexion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Omega

Might as well stop wondering, because I'm not tell
Alright, before you fight the Twilight Thorn, you see an Org. member behind Roxas. My belief is that it's Zexion, and that perhaps he IS the Twilight Thorn. Maybe the reason we don't know what his weapon is, is because he doesn't HAVE one. It says in Jiminy's Journal that he has been defeated, but you never fight him as Sora or Riku in Chain of Memories. Post your thoughts.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Actually, Zexion's fate is left open for speculation. The screen DOES black out. He could be dead or alive, I suppose.

~Mega

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
An interview with Nomura
Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans.

Nomura :probably because he’s quite enigmatic. He’s the only member who showed up with no weapons but it’s not because he doesn’t have his own weapon, it’s more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what’s his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I’ll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that’s when Zexion became a problem for us. “Eh, we’re gonna put a spoiler on Zexion’s weapon there!?” (laugh) That’s a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn’t be seen.
So he does have a weapon.
I didn't notice a org. member behind Roxas, is there an image or video by any chance?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Actually, Zexion's fate is left open for speculation. The screen DOES black out. He could be dead or alive, I suppose.

~Mega

Yes it was, but Nomura has said Zexion is dead, a la the post above me. Now as for the topic:

NO!

.:Mega:.

Awards
True, but we all know Nomura can be deceiving at the same time. If anything, it's out in the open, all the same. Not that I'm gonna go "OMG He liveses!!!", but it can be interpreted either way.

~Mega

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry buuuuuuuut... I must burst choo'r bubble. D:

The Nobody behind Roxas is NOT Zexion. Definitely not. Dx Remember the Awakening in KH? Sora's shadow growing taller and taller and turning into the Darkside? That's the same for Roxas. He turns around, sees this Nobody [A mirror image of him], and then it turns into the Twilight Thorn.

But... if you think it's Zexion, think about this: How could he get into the computer system in Twilight Town? Naminé was the one that got Roxas there in the Awakening stage in the first place, and DiZ couldn't even break into it, until Naminé pulled Roxas out. Why would Zexion break into Roxas's Awakening sequence, stand there for one second, then suddenly disappear with the Twilight Thorn standing in for him?

... *shuts up* .__.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sorry buuuuuuuut... I must burst choo'r bubble. D:

The Nobody behind Roxas is NOT Zexion. Definitely not. Dx Remember the Awakening in KH? Sora's shadow growing taller and taller and turning into the Darkside? That's the same for Roxas. He turns around, sees this Nobody [A mirror image of him], and then it turns into the Twilight Thorn.

But... if you think it's Zexion, think about this: How could he get into the computer system in Twilight Town? Naminé was the one that got Roxas there in the Awakening stage in the first place, and DiZ couldn't even break into it, until Naminé pulled Roxas out. Why would Zexion break into Roxas's Awakening sequence, stand there for one second, then suddenly disappear with the Twilight Thorn standing in for him?

... *shuts up* .__.

Exactly, you're deep. You're on some deep stuff Rena.
I give this thread 3 thumbs down

Rikus_Heartless

one thing i never got was how sora donald goofey and jiminey able to suddenly remember castle oblivion and the people they fought there i thought those memories dissapeared its never explained how they came back

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
one thing i never got was how sora donald goofey and jiminey able to suddenly remember castle oblivion and the people they fought there i thought those memories dissapeared its never explained how they came back

They didn't come back. What are you talking about?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This theory needs a lot more proof that this to be even slightly credible. Rena pretty much summed up everything needed to disprove it in one post.

Rikus_Heartless said:

Their memories of their time in Castle Oblivion never did return.

Little_Red

betch.
Alright, before you fight the Twilight Thorn, you see an Org. member behind Roxas. My belief is that it's Zexion, and that perhaps he IS the Twilight Thorn. Maybe the reason we don't know what his weapon is, is because he doesn't HAVE one. It says in Jiminy's Journal that he has been defeated, but you never fight him as Sora or Riku in Chain of Memories. Post your thoughts.

it's actually Riku in Ansem's form. Because Riku had to kind of follow around Roxas

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
I read on a site somewhere [Damn i seriously have to remember where >__>;]
That Zexion is actually still alive. ''...Zexion has yet to be confirmed as dead.'' <<Thats all i could remember....so yeah. Im not sure if he's actually dead, because on the other hand,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
@_@

Awards
Well, if this IS an actual qoute from an interview with Tetsuya, then Zexion IS alive and you have completley trashed all other theories of Zexion dead.

If there was some misunderstanding, then Zexion's circumstances are unknown and as mentioned before, we will have to wait until Re:Com comes out and we see it for ourselves.

What bugs me a lot, is when Tetsuya first created Zexion, did he purposley intend to leave Zexion weaponless? Because if he did not, Tetsuya could have plans for him involving his weapon which means Zexion isn't dead yet.
If Tetsuya didn't intend to give Zexion a weapon to begin with, why would Tetsuya create a character with such promise and then completley turn around and strip him of a weapon and kill by the hands of Riku Replica?

In Kh3, the game has not been completley confirmed if it will take place in the future or the past. But Tetsuya did mention that he would LIKE it to take place in the past. I completly understand that like is not the same as is, but the possibilty of the game to take place in the past is slightly higher...

So IF the game does take place in the past, we might get a better knowledge of Zexion and not just his weapon but Zexion all together. At least thats what I think. ^_^

gosox333

I read on a site somewhere [Damn i seriously have to remember where >__>;]
That Zexion is actually still alive. ''...Zexion has yet to be confirmed as dead.'' <<Thats all i could remember....so yeah. Im not sure if he's actually dead, because on the other hand,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
@_@
yeah, i remember seeing this somewhere too.

D

Deleted member 36435

Zexion was not the Org member standing behind Roxas before the Twilight Thorn came in fact that was NOT and Org member at all it was Riku in Ansem's form wearing an Org cloak to conceal who he was. As for Zexion's weapon having anything to do with him being alive or not (for all you people saying, "Oh, his weapon wasn't revealed so he can be alive.") his weapon was confirmed as the Mirage Book and he was also confirmed dead, killed by the Riku Replica.
Ok I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back