• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another stupid Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
First off you "But, what happens when a keyblade is used on a Good person?
Someone who has more light than darkness? Well, I think it's natural to assume that
it would release the light, and That is where Unbirths come from. "But wait!" you say,
"No-ones ever used a keyblade on a Good person before!". And my reply? Yes. Yes they have."
to me that is saying that you beleive that Light=Good wich it clearly doesn't.

Second this dark-blue you saw came from the defeated unbirth is still not light so, that still disproves you're not so well informed theory.

Now, will you admit that you didn't have any supporting information for your theory and that you're very wrong.

Okay, to begin with, I only said Good person as a way of saying someone Not evil, I suppose I could also say "an innocent person" "A non-dark person (although that sounds slightly racist." But I didn't, when you make a theory thread, you can call them whatever you want to, but here, I said good. So bug off it.

And as for the dark-blue, What color would you say Nomura Must use to identify light? Because obviously, you aren't okay with Dark-blue, so why don't you find his email, and send him a nice email listing what color he must use to represent different things. I never said I had evidence, I said it was a THEORY, A FREAKIN' IDEA, okay? Can I have an idea?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yes it's an idea, but you must have a better basis for it to seem liable.

Now I'm going to say this once and only once, if this continues to get out of hand I will close this thread.
Continue to debate for however longer this lasts in a civilized manner.

Keyblade Spirit

Well, regarding how Keyblades react to different things, they probably react to the user's thoughts.
For example, when Roxas was smashing the computer, he was probably thinking, "I just want to smash this stupid thing!" or something along those lines. And the hearts of Heartless are only released by the Keyblade because that is a property of all Keyblades.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
It doesn't change the fact that we don't know how a Keyblade would react to a normal human being. And also, with that logic, you could hit a piece of wood thinking "I want Ice Cream!" And it would turn into Ice cream.

And Very Well Iridium, I will end this debate between me and Insomniac, As I will not answer another one of his posts on this board. However, if He get's out of hand, I request that you deal with him, instead of closing my thread. However, I know that I would need proof, but there isn't any Real proof that this is true or not. This is just my own logical conclusion.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, to begin with, I only said Good person as a way of saying someone Not evil, I suppose I could also say "an innocent person" "A non-dark person (although that sounds slightly racist." But I didn't, when you make a theory thread, you can call them whatever you want to, but here, I said good. So bug off it.

And as for the dark-blue, What color would you say Nomura Must use to identify light? Because obviously, you aren't okay with Dark-blue, so why don't you find his email, and send him a nice email listing what color he must use to represent different things. I never said I had evidence, I said it was a THEORY, A FREAKIN' IDEA, okay? Can I have an idea?

Before I start, none of my posts were intended to enrage you but to help point out the flaws in this theory so you may think of a more plausible one so i apologize if you misunderstood me.

First you said not evil meaning, just because they are light they are not evil. Though like I said numerous times Light does not mean good.

Second in Kingdom Hearts 2 Queen Minnie and Roxas both used the power of light as a weapon and it was a bright white-like color. So if the Unbirths were to disinegrate when defeated there would be a bright white-like color appearing not "dark-blue" as you say.

It doesn't change the fact that we don't know how a Keyblade would react to a normal human being. And also, with that logic, you could hit a piece of wood thinking "I want Ice Cream!" And it would turn into Ice cream.

And Very Well Iridium, I will end this debate between me and Insomniac, As I will not answer another one of his posts on this board. However, if He get's out of hand, I request that you deal with him, instead of closing my thread. However, I know that I would need proof, but there isn't any Real proof that this is true or not. This is just my own logical conclusion.

Third we do know how a keyblade would affect a human. Captain Hook was human and when he got hit it did not turn him into an Unbirth. The same situation haapened with Riku he never became an Unbirth either. Also thoughts don't have complete control over the keyblade but, they do have some control such as when it is summoned by thought it "spontaneously" appears out of nowhere.

Fourth and lastly, I don't think Iridium was saying don't answer any of my posts but, not to overeact and to make that this thread stays on the intended topic of discussion and not spam. Atleast that's how I interpreted it.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Before I start, none of my posts were intended to enrage you but to help point out the flaws in this theory so you may think of a more plausible one so i apologize if you misunderstood me.

First you said not evil meaning, just because they are light they are not evil. Though like I said numerous times Light does not mean good.

Now let me elaborate this, Light may not mean good, but what I meant was a human that had more light than darkness, we've seen that the amount of Darkness translates into how strong a heartless is, I only say that the amount of light translates into how strong an Unbirth is.

Second in Kingdom Hearts 2 Queen Minnie and Roxas both used the power of light as a weapon and it was a bright white-like color. So if the Unbirths were to disinegrate when defeated there would be a bright white-like color appearing not "dark-blue" as you say.

This is mostly true, However, Sora also used light in some of his attacks, But not all of those emit a white-like color, So it's possible that different forms of light emit different colors.

Third we do know how a keyblade would affect a human. Captain Hook was human and when he got hit it did not turn him into an Unbirth. The same situation haapened with Riku he never became an Unbirth either. Also thoughts don't have complete control over the keyblade but, they do have some control such as when it is summoned by thought it "spontaneously" appears out of nowhere.

Captain hook held more darkness than light though, and, I want to say that he wasn't Killed by the Keyblade, but rather, the alligator. Also, Riku wasn't killed with the Keyblade either. My theory Only pertains to those with more light in them than darkness.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
This is mostly true, However, Sora also used light in some of his attacks, But not all of those emit a white-like color, So it's possible that different forms of light emit different colors.

Which attacks? Ragnarok was the closest attack to Sora using light and it was a yellowish gold color and, it isn't stated what Ragnarok was so even then light is usually a white- like color.

Captain hook held more darkness than light though, and, I want to say that he wasn't Killed by the Keyblade, but rather, the alligator. Also, Riku wasn't killed with the Keyblade either. My theory Only pertains to those with more light in them than darkness.

Okay since from what I can remember, there have been no humans to be killed by the keyblade this part of your theory stands. Though I personally think that a human being relentlessly attacked with a giant metal key/blade that it would kill them. Since humans do not have supernatural powers unlike the Heartless, Nobodies, and Unbirths.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Okay since from what I can remember, there have been no humans to be killed by the keyblade this part of your theory stands. Though I personally think that a human being relentlessly attacked with a giant metal key/blade that it would kill them. Since humans do not have supernatural powers unlike the Heartless, Nobodies, and Unbirths.
I agree, even if he was right their would not be a vessel to contain the released light. MX would have to randamly kill alot of people with light then darkness. How would he have discovered this. The heart contains light and darkness and when someone dies the soul leaves the body and the body perishs with the (heart.)

Last i want to say what does released light have too do with the meaning of unbirth and how are they related to the heartless.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree, even if he was right their would not be a vessel to contain the released light. MX would have to randamly kill alot of people with light then darkness. How would he have discovered this. The heart contains light and darkness and when someone dies the soul leaves the body and the body perishs with the (heart.)

I'm not agree that if you attack a normal person they will turn into an Unbirth but, the Heartless and only hearts but yet they use their darkness to retain a physical form so it would be possible for a creature of light to do the same. It would be odd though for Master Xehanort to randomly attack a person and, automatically know that the creature that appeared before him is and Unbirth that is created from that person's light.

Last i want to say what does released light have too do with the meaning of unbirth and how are they related to the heartless.

Yeah light and being unborn have no relation or even anything in common for that matter. Though being the complete opposite of a Heartless would be the connection between Unbirths created from a hearts light and a Heartless created from a heart's darkness.

metalyoshi9

First of all, kudos to DMrayZ.
I think I saw him post this idea when he first came up with it, in a separate thread. At that time, it was very loose and badly put together, but he has managed to put it together much more neatly.

However, my previous notion still stands.
I don't agree with the idea that so many "light filled" beings are killed, and the notion that you later fight their offspring as the main enemy.
It seems like your point holding that up is that

DMrayZ said:
Step three- Unbirth is controlled by whoever set it's light free.

That seems too weird. Why are they controlled when Heartless aren't?
You made it very clear that, in your theory, the Unbirth are the light reflection of the dark Heartless.
So what's with this change?

But anyway.
Like you said, there's not much proof to push it either way.
But I do applaud you in organizing your thoughts into this post.
It's come a long way since I first read it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Of Keyblades and Unbirths

This is already not a promising title.

Kairi (Yes, I realize we all hate her, but we must accept that she CAN wield a

Not a Wielder. Circumstances of her wielding aren't known save for the fact Riku was willing when he let her hold a Keyblade he himself summoned.

However, I personally believe that is makes sense for them to be creatures
of Light.

Them being of Light doesn't contradict anything else. It just means that the Light was what affected what's in the base, similar to the Darkness affecting the Heart to become a Heartless.

Sometimes they will cut through
buildings (Think boss fight KHII, sometimes they won't (Roxas hit the computer
in Virtual Twilight Town at the beginning of KHII, but it didn't slice through.).

Control. Sora was there for the killing, Roxas was brutally venting.

With a Nobody, it will release the soul.

If it does, it kills the Body, so no. It just makes the Nobody fade to Darkness. If we're lucky and the Heart was beaten first, the Somebody'll be created, otherwise, we're not certian.

So on and so forth. But, what happens when a keyblade is used on a Good person?

Good and Evil are redundant in KH.

Someone who has more light than darkness?

That wouldn't make them good, just like Riku wielding Darkness doesn't make him Bad.

it would release the light, and That is where Unbirths come from.

Yeah, you've got all but no basis there :\

"No-ones ever used a keyblade on a Good person before!"

They'd leave a bruise if so.
Maleficent being of Darkness didn't mean she began to fade away when Sora hit her; she was clutching her chest and panting because he gave her a beating.
Lol elder abuse

Step one- Use a keyblade to kill a human being who is filled with light.
Step two- Said human being's light forms an Unbirth.

Mmmyeah, I'm pretty sure the Light would go with that person's Heart.
Death =\= setting something free.
Sora didn't die when he became a Heartless.

Beings With Hearts of Pure Light.

Y HALO THAR.

Now, Let's examine MX's character for a moment, and then I swear, this long, most likely
Impossible thread will be done with, and SA and Audo can come and rape the hell out of

Well, you did ask so nicely.

And so, finally, we look to the light. It makes perfect sense that MX would want to control
Unbirths, if indeed they were creatures created by Light.

Or they could be of Darkness and he's looking for KH to destroy them.

the BWHoPL, if a normal person with light in their heart can create something like the
"wheelmaster" then who knows what a person who's heart was Pure Light might be
able to create.

Or - he needs them for KH.

This is what MX quests for, power, through Light. And it makes perfect
Sense, if we look at the story structure of KH, We've seen darkness, Twilight, and Darkness
used for good. It seems that it's time to see light used for evil. And, it would give rise to the
Ability of Unbirths coming back, if indeed Xehanorts true form comes back in KH.

That's about the only thing I agree with here.
Everything else is barely circumstantial.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well just as you requested SufferingAngel has brutally raped your theory. Though If you could build up more base and, maybe do some research before reposting yoe could beck it up a little more with facts instead of ideas.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We have all but no facts on the Unbirths, so even presenting a better basis might be redundant in the long run.
Thus why I left my Unbirths = Dreams theory as the proper fanfic theory it is and left the rest the hell alone :3

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I think that so far we may assume that Unbirths have something to do with darkness. I say this because, like I previously stated when the Unbirths were defeated in the gameplay footage they vanished and left a mist of darkness.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Well, why do you think I made sure to throw the word 'stupid' into my thread title? This is just my own idea, I never said there was proof, and if you look at some of my posts, I've already agreed with almost everything you said SA. However, I still believe Unbirths to be creatures made from light, whether this is how they are formed or not. And I believe they will return in KHIII, which leads me to believe their creation Must have something to do with whoever was creating them, or Keyblades. As there do seem to be almost as many Keyblades as there are Unbirths, if you watch the secret endings. Bu,t yeah, As I've said, this theory is JUST AN IDEA. The only proof I have for it is what seems logical to me. But thank you ever so much for Raping my theory SA, I feel so honored. =P

Iridium

Awards
Quit acting like the victim, provide some more facts that have some relevance to the unbirths then we can keep the show going.

metalyoshi9

Well, why do you think I made sure to throw the word 'stupid' into my thread title? This is just my own idea, I never said there was proof, and if you look at some of my posts, I've already agreed with almost everything you said SA. However, I still believe Unbirths to be creatures made from light, whether this is how they are formed or not. And I believe they will return in KHIII, which leads me to believe their creation Must have something to do with whoever was creating them, or Keyblades. As there do seem to be almost as many Keyblades as there are Unbirths, if you watch the secret endings. Bu,t yeah, As I've said, this theory is JUST AN IDEA. The only proof I have for it is what seems logical to me. But thank you ever so much for Raping my theory SA, I feel so honored. =P

You're bashing yourself too much.
It wasn't bad.
It's just hard to come up with anything on the Unbirth that will be respected by people at this point in time because of how painfully little we know.
That's it.

Your idea does bring balance to the...
Heartless- Dark
Nobody- Twilight
Unbirth- Light
...idea.
Which can't be awful.
Personally, I disagree with them being of Light, but hey; that's the beauty of arguing about something we know nothing about.

Again, it's just nobody knows one way or another.
We just have to wait and see.

Edit:
Iridium said:
Quit acting like the victim, provide some more facts that have something relevant to the unbirths then we can keep the show going.

Same idea; more direct. ;P

enygma

Well, Unbirths being related to the light, makes sense to a degree.
The only issue is, I highly doubt that MX would be able to accumulate that many people and convert them to Unbirths. Also, it sounds to Heartless-like.
So no.
Nomura said that Unbirths are precursors to the Heartless and Nobodies, so I would suspect something, different from how Heartless and Nobodies are made from.

Another thing, Yen Sid isn't a Keyblade wielder.
Roxas is a part of Sora so that's like saying Sora is a wielder, twice.
And everyone knows Kai can't wield. Riku was double wielding and allowed Kairi to wield it, she can't do it by herself.

And as for MX's plan for the BwHoPL, Nomura said his plan was deeper then just them.

Anyways, I like the effort put into this, just I think you should have analyzed your facts better and made sure they were stable and untouchable.

hmm Riku couldn't allow kairi to do anything. she is afterall a POH so why wouldn't she be able to wield a keyblade. Alsoif you remember in KH1 Sora tries to give his keyblade to Squall but the keyblade returns to Sora of its own will. So we can only assume that kairi had her own keyblade or is able to wield one. Either way, she is capable.

as for the unbirths i think your wrong. think of yin and yang(cirlce half is light half is dark). this tells use that everything is balanced. since all hearts are born of darkness maybe when a heart is born in darkness(as ansem says) something else is born of light, something to balance it out. or maybe they're just a de-evolved form of the heartless.

Iridium

Awards
Kairi is not a wielder and never had her own Keyblade, it was merely Riku duel wielding and allowing her to hold on to it. And yes in a sense the unbirths are precursors to the heartless, I wouldn't say devolved though.

metalyoshi9

as for the unbirths i think your wrong. think of yin and yang(cirlce half is light half is dark). this tells use that everything is balanced..

Umm, isn't his theory that the Unbirth are born of Light and thus balance out the Heartless born of Darkness...?
How is that different from Yin and Yang?

Edit:

Iridium said:
the unbirths are precursors to the heartless

What makes you say that?
I personally think one doesn't directly tie to other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back