• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another stupid Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
If you think about we can have your Light, Darkness, Twilight theory work but, using different entities other than the Unbirths. The Princesses of Heart a beings of Light. The Heartless are beings of Darkness. Last the Nobodies are beings of Twilight. The Unbirths could be Dawn or Dusk. I just don't think they're beings of Light.

metalyoshi9

I like how I come back the next day, a page later, and we're still on the same topic.
Obviously, we don't know what the Unbirth's affinity is.
OVER.
We've got nothing either way. THE END. Please.

And I'm all but positive that the HU has been confirmed to be a fake.

Now what's this interesting proposal that Ven's a BwHoPL.
*Rewatches FM+ trailer to ponder*

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
The Heart Unlocker isn't fake. It's artificial. An Artificial Keyblade is still a real keyblade, it's just not made the same way most keyblades are made. We were still discussing it because, that was the threads main focus.

I think Ven is a Being with a Heart of Pure Light. In the Final Mix+ Trailer when Master Xehanort obtains that orb it seems to have been coming from Vens direction. I think he stole Ven's Pure Heart.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I do agree on most part of this, but please do explain how the Unbirths stopped appearing after BBS and all if this is true. (Sorry if you've already posted it ;P)

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Me, the great creator =P.

I do agree on most part of this, but please do explain how the Unbirths stopped appearing after BBS and all if this is true.

The simplest answer is, We don't entirely know. My guess is that, something happened to MX that caused him to disappear. He was the one controlling the Unbirths, so once he was out of the picture, the Unbirths faded away. He created them, controlled them, and used them to open the way to the Kingdom Hearts of light, or the Door to Light, Rather than the Door to Darkness. But something went wrong, and it all backfired, and VAT, MX and DS all disappeared, after the Unbirths had been used to open Kingdom Hearts. This is just my theory though. Honestly we just don't know.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
The simplest answer is, We don't entirely know. My guess is that, something happened to MX that caused him to disappear. He was the one controlling the Unbirths, so once he was out of the picture, the Unbirths faded away. He created them, controlled them, and used them to open the way to the Kingdom Hearts of light, or the Door to Light, Rather than the Door to Darkness. But something went wrong, and it all backfired, and VAT, MX and DS all disappeared, after the Unbirths had been used to open Kingdom Hearts. This is just my theory though. Honestly we just don't know.

First, I am not agreeing with your theory but, since there haven't been many human deaths by Keyblade the creation of Unbirths would stop. Since you did say that the keyblade created them. This is just an idea.

There is no Kingdom Hearts of Light. There is only one Kingdom Hearts. It can be used for Light or Darkness.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
No, I was more talking about how, since there is a DTD, there is most likely a DTL, ignore that part about the KH of light please. I was thinking, that since there is the DTD which leads to KH, maybe MX was trying to use the Other door, the Door to Light, to reach KH. Just a thought though, don't look too far into it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Kairi (Yes, I realize we all hate her, but we must accept that she CAN wield a
keyblade. Even if it's only after Riku gives it to her.)
Roxas (Although I will admit this is basically stating Sora twice.)
Xion

Kairi isn't a wielder until confirmed otherwise.
Roxas is Sora. There no longer is a Roxas. They became whole again. For there to be a Roxas, that mean all of KH2 was a waste of time foreveryone involved.
Xion is Kairi.

So, the real list is:

Sora
Riku
Mickey

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
No, I was more talking about how, since there is a DTD, there is most likely a DTL, ignore that part about the KH of light please. I was thinking, that since there is the DTD which leads to KH, maybe MX was trying to use the Other door, the Door to Light, to reach KH. Just a thought though, don't look too far into it.

In the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora opened the Door to Light. It opened after he read Kairi's letter but, I see what you were trying to say.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Kairi isn't a wielder until confirmed otherwise.
Roxas is Sora. There no longer is a Roxas. They became whole again. For there to be a Roxas, that mean all of KH2 was a waste of time foreveryone involved.
Xion is Kairi.

So, the real list is:

Sora
Riku
Mickey

Sorry, but wrong. Read it more carefully, I said "People who have wielded a keyblade." The list stays the same, catch up, will you?

In the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora opened the Door to Light. It opened after he read Kairi's letter but, I see what you were trying to say.

Yep. Lol, I can't think of anything else To say.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
A majority of this thread amounted to arguing.
But over all it was a lot more bearable then the last bunch of threads I had to close.

Nice work guys, this was actually good while it lasted.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back