• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yet another stupid Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well this might explain how Xion and namine came into being, one could be a nobody and the other an unbirth. But in all the videos of BBS thus far when Terra or ven killed an unbirth they faded into the darkness and they look like dark beings. Plus light being used for evil seems like it would work better in KH3. So it's a nice theory but I don't agree with it.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well this might explain how Xion and namine came into being, one could be a nobody and the other an unbirth. But in all the videos of BBS thus far when Terra or ven killed an unbirth they faded into the darkness and they look like dark beings. Plus light being used for evil seems like it would work better in KH3. So it's a nice theory but I don't agree with it.

Xion is a Nobody and, Namine is an Unbirth. I said the same thing but, they may not be beings of light or darkness.

metalyoshi9

Well this might explain how Xion and namine came into being, one could be a nobody and the other an unbirth.

Don't forget, Xion could just be an manifestation of memories! :D!
Actually, her and Namine are fighting over who was made of less core materials. They're pretty close at nothing each.

Plus light being used for evil seems like it would work better in KH3.
Um..where did you get that from?
To clarify, I don't agree with the Light=Unbirth principle, but why KH3?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Don't forget, Xion could just be an manifestation of memories! :D!
Actually, her and Namine are fighting over who was made of less core materials. They're pretty close at 000 each.

Um..where did you get that from?
To clarify, I don't agree with the Light=Unbirth principle, but why KH3?

Because in KH3 Xehanort will be whole and whole people are from the realm of light. now what if all the weaker heartless and nobodies that became whole were'nt strong enough to take on a human form. They would end up as a being of light that is not human, but still whole. Therefore light being used for evil in KH3.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Namine is hopefully an Unbirth because she is basically nothing. She lacks all requirement of existance. She has no heart, she has no body, she has no soul. Though she is a being and a "special" being at that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's actually the loosest reason as to why they wouldn't be Light related.
So far the names had nothing to do with what they're based on, but on the Being's meaning. Light might have to do something with them just yet.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
That's actually the loosest reason as to why they wouldn't be Light related.
So far the names had nothing to do with what they're based on, but on the Being's meaning. Light might have to do something with them just yet.

Their names do have something to do with what they're based on to some extent. It's based on their existance.
Heartless- A being with behavior that is withouht remorse or thought.
Nobody- A being who lacks identity that is held within the heart.
Unbirth- To be determined.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
In that manner, yes, but I meant that Darkness/Light/Twilight don't have to do with their names.

Heartless:They're behavior is a result of being consumed by darkness.
Twilight:They are not excepted by either side because of their lack of identity so they reside in Twilight but, born in darkness.
Light:Keep all memories and belong to the realm of Light. I am using the Princesses of Heart as my Light example.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Because in KH3 Xehanort will be whole and whole people are from the realm of light. now what if all the weaker heartless and nobodies that became whole were'nt strong enough to take on a human form. They would end up as a being of light that is not human, but still whole. Therefore light being used for evil in KH3.

BBS is before Xehanort appeared as Ansems apprentice. Therefore, he Would be whole. Furthermore, Let's review the guide.

Enemies
The Original KH- Heartless, A dark type enemy.
CoM- Heartless, and we are introduced to Nobodies, in the shape of Org XIII
KHII- Hearless(A dark type enemy) and Nobodies (A Twilight Enemy)
BBS- We're introduced to Unbirths, A light type enemy.
KHIII- Heartless, Nobodies and Unbirths.

Makes Perfect sense. And As for you Insomniac, You should really stop picking arguments. First me, then Kris, Now SA? *facepalm* Well, let's end this. My rebuttal?

Darkness- Has been used by Riku to fight on the side of good. Darkness is a force, and can be used for good or evil so long as the person is strong enough.
Twilight- Nobodies are not "Born in darkness" As you put it, they are neither darkness nor light. They are what remains once a heart is lost to the darkness, They are the remaining body and soul.
Light- Sora has repeatedly used Light to fight, and like Darkness, Light is a force that can be used for good OR evil, if the person is strong enough.

Last edited:

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
BBS- We're introduced to Unbirths, A light type enemy.
KHIII- Heartless, Nobodies and Unbirths.

I agreed with you until this point. Unbirths do not have to be Light enemies. From what we've seen in the gameplay footage they are darkness in some shape or form.

Makes Perfect sense. And As for you Insomniac, You should really stop picking arguments. First me, then Kris, Now SA? *facepalm* Well, let's end this. My rebuttal?

I'm not picking arguments. I am stating my opinion on these theories. If they have an oposing theory then I simply explain the flaws with their explanation just as they do mine. If we didn't do so then many of us would be beleiving in lies incorect information. I apologize if you feel as if i'm trying to pick an argument with you, that is not my intention when I post.

Light- Sora has repeatedly used Light to fight, and like Darkness, Light is a force that can be used for good OR evil, if the person is strong enough.

This is all true but, this does not mean the Unbirth's are being of light. Also we may be introduced to a Light associated enemy in a future game. i personally don't think it will be this one though.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
It makes perfect sense that light comes now, There's no doubt we will be introduced to Unbirths in KHIII, So what do You think they are? And going back and forth with someone as you are is Very close to Arguing. Especially when it is YOU who have the incorrect information. Simple as this, Heartless DO have hearts. Nobodies DO have bodies, And obviously Unbirths have some kind of creation or 'birth'. I just hope to god an Unbirth isn't what the Anime definition is.... Never look that word up *shudders*...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It makes perfect sense that light comes now, There's no doubt we will be introduced to Unbirths in KHIII, So what do You think they are? And going back and forth with someone as you are is Very close to Arguing.

They don't have to be introduced in Kingdom Hearts 3 if there is a Kingdom Hearts 3. It is likely but, it certainly is not a must. I have no idea what they are but, I do not beleive that they creatures of light however. A debate and an argument are very similar so I see why you would think that.

Especially when it is YOU who have the incorrect information. Simple as this, Heartless DO have hearts. Nobodies DO have bodies, And obviously Unbirths have some kind of creation or 'birth'. I just hope to god an Unbirth isn't what the Anime definition is.... Never look that word up *shudders*...

My information is not incorrect. Also I never said that heartless didn't have hearts and nobodies don't have bodies. Also Nomura said to take into consideration the prefix "un." I don't understand why you repeatedly repond in such a hostile way. If I offended you by stating my opinion on the theory I apologize but, when you post a theory you really should expect criticism which is one of the reasons theories are posted to have its flaws pointed out so it can be improved.;P

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
They don't have to be introduced in Kingdom Hearts 3 if there is a Kingdom Hearts 3. It is likely but, it certainly is not a must. I have no idea what they are but, I do not beleive that they creatures of light however. A debate and an argument are very similar so I see why you would think that.

My information is not incorrect. Also I never said that heartless didn't have hearts and nobodies don't have bodies. Also Nomura said to take into consideration the prefix "un." I don't understand why you repeatedly repond in such a hostile way. If I offended you by stating my opinion on the theory I apologize but, when you post a theory you really should expect criticism which is one of the reasons theories are posted to have its flaws pointed out so it can be improved.;P

I was not attempting to be hostile, so I don't know why you would think I was. However, Your information Isn't necessarily incorrect, but you seem to be twisting things around to suit your needs.

Their names do have something to do with what they're based on to some extent. It's based on their existance.
Heartless- A being with behavior that is withouht remorse or thought.
Nobody- A being who lacks identity that is held within the heart.
Unbirth- To be determined.

Allow me to correct you. pardon the length.

Heartless- "Heartless, Emblem or Pureblood, possess several key characteristics that define them as Heartless. All Heartless are created when the darkness that resides in a person's heart consumes him or her, thus giving the darkness shape and form (this process occasionally forms Nobodies, which are born from the body and soul left behind when the heart is lost). Being born from darkness, they are mindless and master-less, and their only goal is to find hearts, wishing to consume them and consequently create more Heartless. But what they desire above all are the hearts of worlds, and thus they enter worlds in search of the way into the hearts of the worlds. When they consume these colossal hearts, the remains of the world form new worlds, such as Traverse Town and the End of the World.
At the same time, Heartless seek out the users of the Keyblade, since the Keyblades are weapons of light, light being the greatest enemy of the Heartless. In order to stop the users of the Keyblades, the Heartless use the Keyblade itself as a homing beacon, but ultimately desire to take the heart that commands it. Because of this, Keyblade wielders are under constant attack."

As you can see, this does Not indicate no remorse or thought. Rather, they are driven by one single thought, to find hearts. That is their instinct, and the only thought they possess, which is Why they feel no remorse. Next.

Nobodies- "Nobodies are born when a heart is swallowed by darkness and becomes a Heartless. They are the remaining parts left behind by the heart: the body, giving a Nobody form, and the soul, giving the Nobody life. However, only those with strong wills such as Sora are actually able to continue on as Nobodies. Those with the strongest wills manage to retain human forms with some slight changes to their appearance, while the rest possess malformed, barely humanoid appearances. Therefore, the more humanoid a Nobody, the more powerful it is. This is opposite the nature of the Heartless, whose form is more monstrous the stronger the original heart is (with the exception of Xehanort's Heartless, who for unknown reasons retained appearances similar to his human form).
All Nobodies, vanishing from the realm of light upon the loss of the heart, are born in a world in-between the realms of light and darkness, like Twilight Town or Castle Oblivion. However, because of this and their lack of hearts, they are shunned by both light and darkness, and do not truly exist.
Because of their missing hearts, Nobodies lack emotion. Although, some humanoid Nobodies pretend to possess emotions, fooling others as well as themselves. On the other hand, Nobodies manage to keep their memories of their former lives, but unusual Nobodies lack memories of their former selves. Such memories are the reason why they can pretend to have emotions. However, even though Nobodies don't have emotions, they can think and plan (as opposed to the Heartless, which simply act on instinct, with a few exceptions). Although it's never stated, the events of the Battle of 1000 Heartless implied that Nobodies are stronger than Heartless, since the Nobodies were able to easily overpower the Heartless. At the very least they are just as powerful, and the fact that they are much more intelligent than Heartless only heightens the threat they pose."

Now, Lets refer to the special exceptions of Nobodies. When a person with a strong will creates a Nobody, that Nobody retains Human Form, and Memories. So, in a sense, they retain Identity.

Now your probably going to say something like "I don't see how that's any different than what I said." But it IS different, because what you said had Flaws and Holes in it. Meaning it's not always true. However, what I have said, IS always true, it is a basic fact. Darkness, Twilight and Light. The three forces of Kingdom hearts, and the Most Sensical way for things to fall out. Light enemies make the most sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back