• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yet another stupid move by rockstar, the "bully" game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

::leonskey::

User Title
yes. what the F**k is wrong with them, i understand a gta game, whare its just to give people the freedom to do things they want without concequensces, but these things have thare limit.
hence the "bully" game. a sim like grand theft auto witch gives you the role of the bully to fight your way up in reputation as feared. beating up and/or killing(uncomfirmed as of what i know) students along the way.
this just sounds like a bad idea right? not to rockstar.... dont beleave me heres some pics.
bully_02.jpg

bully_01.jpg

bully_03.jpg

"...."
well just because it involes fighting weaker sturdents and i cant stand "dic*heads" like that, the graphics are okay, just nothing too revolutionary, and whats wourse is that because of the protesters, and the douchebag jack Thompson, rockstars getting even more publicity.

as it looks to me, rockstar and thompson bolth seemed to be fu*ked up in the head. and bolth are alot alike. even though theyed never admit it.

"FU*K."

comments and concerns?

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Dude you do know you said the F word at least 5 times right? and no bully is not a bad idea because it lacks the violence GTA does and I doubt we,ll see some bully doing the same thing in the hot cofee mod.The only tihng that will happen is that the goverment will probaly increase the rating to M cause theyu don't like the idea of a game about a kid beating up the nerds. Plus, that's cool! ^_^

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I don't think it's a dumb idea at all. I like it. It's something different. I don't see how you could have a problem with this game, unless you use the retarded "vidya gehms made me do it" arguement.

By the way, I highly doubt you'll be killing anyone in Bully.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
At least people are thinking of some different concepts, and (not in this case) innovation, like Katamari Damacy proved. You're acting like those, uh, activists with their picket signs trying to stop "Bully" just because it's a Rockstar game.

Here should be the alternated title: "If Harry Potter went to Slytherin"

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Well, I don't like the concept. It sorta reminds me of the Columbine incident. This game can only make Rockstar's situation even worse.

::leonskey::

User Title
*takes a second to read all the posts thuroghly*

first of all, i never said i was agianst violent videogames, if you have read some of my other posts in the games section, you would know i am a hardcore First Person shooter whore, and have no problem with violent videogames.

and i even stated in this posts and in other posts that i disagree with jack thompson.

*reposts my older quote about the whole hot coffie mod*
its just pixls. and its rated M. its never intended for children in the first place. whos fault is it that thare getting into the hands of children? the parents. if they haddent bought the game for thare child, and payed attention to what kids did, they and people like jack thompson wouldent have to use videogames as an excuse for bad parenting.

also i said that i have a problem with the fact that so soon rockstars making another game with a concept they know will make parents pissed, and thus get free publicity. i said it sickens me, and im gonna hold on to my copy of half-life 2 and aftermath *once its rellease* rather than get this game.

Katamari-Damacy

come on people its a video game if your stupid enough to sit there and look at it and say "duhhhh...i want to do that" then you dont need to even own any game systems.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I believe that this is another one of Rockstar's messages in game form, much like Manhunt was. I honestly can't tell you what the message Bully brings, but I'm sure it will have one. They did something similar with Manhunt, a game that was sure to get the attention of the media. Many people said that they liked having the ability to go around killing just for fun in the GTA games, so Rockstar decides to make a little joke. They make a snuff film into a game. It wasn't the ridiculous kind of gore you see in GTA. It was horrible and gruesome. It was a clever joke that no one really got.

S

Shadow Soldier

The way I see it... for those actual weak students out there... I will send them this game and give them the chance to feel powerful and cool.. because they aint being it at school

LittleLegs

i like the idea of the bully game...dont think its stupid at all. i like rockstar with their violent games(manhunt,max payne,gta, etc.)

S

Shadow Soldier

BTW... out of curiosity what was the first stupid move they did before this so called one?

Id do it if it made me lots of money... hell I would do this... Make a pimp game like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas... than throw a really really craptacular game out... which only last 20 mins. Would that be a stupid move... because they ripped us off.... but than they made tons of money..

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
u know ::leonskey:: i agreed with ya. but the gamers are free to play whatever they want.
but i never and say never particpate in this kind of game but don't judge anyone with played so i don't like but if u know that great. that's all

So don't so flame guys with ::leonskey:: and me of course in any case

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
LittleLegs said:
i like the idea of the bully game...dont think its stupid at all. i like rockstar with their violent games(manhunt,max payne,gta, etc.)

Rockstar didn't make Max Payne. Remedy made it, then Rockstar bought it.

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare
The bully game was an asinine idea... it'lll just be another state of emergency...
This is one of there games i will NOT buy

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
The problem is that when Rockstar bring out another game its like, "yeah but it aint GTA" and thats the problem.

I know the idea is a little stupid but lets face it, its probably one of the more original ideas that any game designer has come up with this year so you gotta give them some credit for thinking outside the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back