• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yes or No

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika17

O.K. guys and girls we're gonna settle this once and for all!
Do you think Riku should have a girlfriend yes or no?

Last edited:

Rika17

so far it's even, once this is over i'll never speak of riku having a girlfriend again

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
really?...all right then.
you may not speak of riku not having a girlfriend but i bet your gonna keep talkin about riku right?

Rika17

O.K. guys and girls we're gonna settle this once and for all!
Do you think Riku should have a girlfriend yes or no?

Oh, just to let you guys know, you have 2 months to vote, so please vote, i'm beggin you

fantasy08

My vote HELL NO!!!!!!!

My Reason: I'm sick to the point of wanting to vomit of omg, lol I just met you five minutes ago ,but i'm in luv with you!! LOL! unbelievable, unrealistic, cliched love stories!*Looks at Tidus and Yuna*

Riku is completely fine the way he is. Which is single!

As a matter of fact I wish Kairi and Sora weren't interested in each other. I'm sick to death of characters being thrown together in movies, books games, etc just because it seems that society thinks if you aren't paired up with someone no matter how out there said pairing is something is wrong with you.

V

V.A.T.13

Heh, aside from all the yelling, I have to agree. Riku dosnt need a girlfriend. He has Sora and Kairi. Yes its kind of depressing that Sora and Kairi have a thing for each other *mumblesandgrowls* and hes like, the third wheel, but KH revovles around the power of 3 ( as far as we know ). If Riku is going to be with anyone, its gonna be sora or kairi. ( mainly Sora. Not just because im a rikuxsora fangirl, but because you really cant put him with anyone eles. Namine is repliku's property. XD )

Rika17

as long as you guy vote it doesn't matter to me if riku should have a girlfriend or not
i just want to get this thing settle once and for all

ifrit

riku's way too dark to have a girlfriend. it's almost as if he's neither a boy or girl, he's just inbetween. we'll just say he loves himself. wait-no, that's an overstatement. he doesn't love anything.period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back