• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yes, I have retired

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
To stop the stem of messages that are no doubt going to flood my inbox, I figured that I would tell all of you that as of this morning, I retired from being a global mod of these forums. Before any of you jump to the conclusion that I'm leaving with my cowboy lover dying, I'll just take the time to tell all of you that I simply don't have the time that I used to. Between school, guitar, writing, my girlfriend, and the like, I don't have the time (or the inclination, somedays) to take care of what needs to be done.

That being said, it is a temporary retirement, on my end at least. When/if I find more time, I should be back in action.

Post away, chiclets.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Good riddance, nobody liked your RPfag bitch ass anyway

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
can't retire if i fire you first

eat shit and die

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Don't make me rape you, boy.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
So that's why you didn't answer my message.

Well if this is temporary then I'll be glad to see you back in full swing later.
But for now at least you'll have more time to focus on real life, something that is far more important then the internet.

I salute you.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Ay bitch, it's 2 w's. Aww. And that's my line.

To stop the stem of messages that are no doubt going to flood my inbox, I figured that I would tell all of you that as of this morning, I retired from being a global mod of these forums. Before any of you jump to the conclusion that I'm leaving with my cowboy lover dying, I'll just take the time to tell all of you that I simply don't have the time that I used to. Between school, guitar, writing, my girlfriend, and the like, I don't have the time (or the inclination, somedays) to take care of what needs to be done.

That being said, it is a temporary retirement, on my end at least. When/if I find more time, I should be back in action.

Post away, chiclets.

Roulette: I'm off...to the giant gay bar in the sky.

III smelllll biscuiiiiiiittttssss.

Me: BILLIAAAAAAAAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back