• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yes, Another Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you have a reasonable theory?

• Of course I do, I'm a reasonable person. :3

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, I just made it up at the top of my head. Dx

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walking_In_Dawn

Though I know there have been multiple thories today, I could not resist creating my own. It is rather long, but here it is:

Heartless are born of the darkness in one's heart, correct? And Nobodies are the discarded vessel (the body & soul) when a being loses its heart. But what is to be born of the light that resides within the heart? If the darkness is seperated from the heart, surely the light is as well?

These beings of "Severed Light" could be referred to as Chasers, or independant entities with the sle intention of seeking out the components of their former selves and reuniting all three pieces. Unfortunetly, my theory does not end there. =D

What of the abundant amount of keyblades that simply dissolved into nothing, the so dubbed "Keyblade War"? As presented to us, it seems many people can wield a keyblade at once, though this concept is not fully understood. Though there can be many keyblade weilders, there cannot be more than one Keyblade Master, ex: Sora.

So, the Keyblades seen at the crossroad could have belonged to those of lesser hearts, and simply dissolved in the presence of a stronger heart, possibly that of the first Knight to appear, seen wield his own Keyblade before drawing the Kingdom Key.

The three beings could be Chasers, possibly looking to reunite with their other entities, who I believe could very well be Sora Kairi and Riku, though doubtful on Kairi's part. Of course, the same laws for Nobodies may not apply to Chasers. Chasers could possibly posses a different gender than the original entity.

The final being to appear, the fourth, from the dust, could be one who is either opposed to the others, or seen as a Superior. But either way, why would they take up arms? Because Xeanhort's Heartless and Nobody were both defeated in the presence of Kingdom Hearts.

Would it not be possible for him to be absorbed and reborn as another corrupt entity, utilizing both powers of his Heartless and Nobody? Seeing their Others as currently unfit to defeat this revised Xeanhort, the Chasers could be seeking out their originals to reunite and resore them, much like Roxas to Sora.

As for the armor that the Knights were encased in, I believe they were created in the same manner as Xemnas' armor. Through the abosorption of some of Kingdom Hearts' power. This could mean that the knights have either seen and sealed Kingdom Hearts, or have opened it for selfish purposes, though the latter is unlikely.

EDIT: I seem to have forgotten King Mickey's Letter, so I will add that in now. The Letter could have either been a warning from King Mickey stating that the compilment of "Xeanhort Memories" had returned, and that they would be best suited to prepare themselves.

EDIT: It seems I can't stop. xD

What was it that Xigbar was trying to imply? "Others"? Notice that he could be meaning wielders, rather than Masters, an obvious refereance to the "Keyblade War." Perhaps it was during this very same war that Xeanhort participated in, was heavily wounded, and lost his memory?

I do not believe my theory to be too complex, so please comment. ^^

Last edited:

BeastlyKillaKreg

wow.... thats not too bad. i had another thought on their armor..... simply to disguise themselves from the fourth being seen at the end of the secret ending. or maybe their light shines so brightly that they must encase it(?). well the second one was bad, but the 1st seemed plausible in my mind...

ps: anyone else notice that just about everybody beat kh2 at the exact same time? all the theories about the secret ending popped up today.

edit: here's some of my own stuff, that could add to or subtract from your stuff. who knows, it might not even relate, but i just wanted to get my thoughts out on a bunch of threads :D.

One of the knights is clearly a woman; you can tell by her breasts, hips, and the way she carries herself.

After the credits roll in KH2, Sora, Riku, and Kairi recieve a letter from the King, leaving Kingdom Hearts wide open for a sequel that follows the normal timeline. Although some things Nomura said contradict this, it is entirely possible that the three knights somehow relate to Sora, Riku, and Kairi as they carry out the King's request.

We never really learned what that place was near the ocean, that we saw at the beginning and ending of KH2. This place could be explained a little more thouroghly (sp?), and made more playable.

Where will Disney tie into all of this? It is a core part of the KH series, and would not be taken out. I know that Disney wasn't seen in ASAS and DD, but it was present in KH2. People need to think about where Disney will come into play, and what impact it will have on the game.

MEMORY of Xehanort suggests that the next game happens in the future, though it could be near or far (time-wise) from the KH2 ending. The word "memory" implies that the events in the final KH2 scenes already took place.

(Dare I say it?) Zexion was never fully covered, and he is still shrouded in mystery. Clearly referencing someone tied to the Organization (Memory of Xehanort) leaves the path open for other members and their past human counterparts, especially Zexion/Ienzo.

If the next KH installment took place in the past, how would the characters move from world to world? The meteor shower in KH1 (when Kairi came to the island and Sora and Riku were kids) is when the walls dividing the worlds first came down, and Gummi materials came into existance. We have yet to see another source of intergalactic travel.

Sora, Riku, and Mickey's Keyblades were RUSTY AND ABANDONED-LOOKING, which hints that this next game happens after they were deceased or no longer needed their Keyblades. Although it slightly contradicts what I said before about Sora, Riku, and Kairi being the knights, it almost solidifies the theory that this game happens in the future.

Walking_In_Dawn

Yes I have noticed that, though my theory has been buzzing around in my head for a while. :3

EDIT: I've read that thread, it had some excellent theories, though you just made me realize I never explained the King's Letter. D: To the edit button! xD

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I have a theory.
You know when the Keyblade destroys Heartless the hearts are freed and make Kingdom Hearts right? Well what happens when you destroy Nobodies? What if the souls are freed and they make their own place? Or if they reunite with the hearts and make a new creature?
Don't make much of a comment, I'll make a thread for this.

Walking_In_Dawn

soraawakened said:
I have a theory.
You know when the Keyblade destroys Heartless the hearts are freed and make Kingdom Hearts right? Well what happens when you destroy Nobodies? What if the souls are freed and they make their own place? Or if they reunite with the hearts and make a new creature?
Don't make much of a comment, I'll make a thread for this.
But if the soul leaves the body... you die. xD

Walking_In_Dawn

Another thought has come to mind. Even if the soul could exist without the body, it could not simply wander. Perhaps that is why it is encased in that armor? That same armor was worn by Xemnas, from the hearts and power of Kingdom Hearts. Perhpas in order for a Chaser to form, it must be near Kingdom Hearts?

EDIT: Whoops, sorry about the double post. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back