• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yeps...need more help..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Alright, this relates to my last question that i had a while back quite a bit. In my last problem my girlsfriend was stuck on her ex, and i was concerned on what to do since i'm a very jealous guy....well recently things have changed up a bit...we've had a deeper connection, yes, but i found out that she made out with her ex not long ago, and it REALLY pissed me off...so much so i told her not to call me until i cool off.

Well heres the deal, before i even met my current girlfriend, i had a thing for her best friend. Well now that ive gotten over my girlfriend a bit, i asked her best friend to go to the drive-in movies with me this weekend, and she said yes...so i'm wondering if what i'm doing is wrong?......i reaaaalllyyy like this girl as well, but i dont want to hurt my girlfriend neither, although she has hurt me plenty.

To add to this, i'm not even sure if were even still girlfriend and boyfriend considering i told her not to call me anymore. But any help and feedback is GREATLY appreciated

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
sorry took so long, didn't notice the thread.... :p

well, you said not to call till you cool off. Maybe she's still worried that you're stressing, or she's over you and moved on. This is your first priority. you need to finds out before you do ANYTHING!

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Quoting makes my life easy...:] And I don't often answer these things...

Rage said:
Alright, this relates to my last question that i had a while back quite a bit. In my last problem my girlsfriend was stuck on her ex, and i was concerned on what to do since i'm a very jealous guy....well recently things have changed up a bit...we've had a deeper connection, yes, but i found out that she made out with her ex not long ago, and it REALLY pissed me off...so much so i told her not to call me until i cool off.

Well heres the deal, before i even met my current girlfriend, i had a thing for her best friend. Well now that ive gotten over my girlfriend a bit, i asked her best friend to go to the drive-in movies with me this weekend, and she said yes...so i'm wondering if what i'm doing is wrong?......i reaaaalllyyy like this girl as well, but i dont want to hurt my girlfriend neither, although she has hurt me plenty.

To add to this, i'm not even sure if were even still girlfriend and boyfriend considering i told her not to call me anymore. But any help and feedback is GREATLY appreciated

You getting ticked off at her for making out with him is a valid reason. Very valid. <_< Before I continue, if she continues to make out with him, you should break up with her, do you really want to have a cheating girlfriend? Also, being jealous is fine, you should be jealous (just not overly jealous) when it comes to something like this.

So, are you saying you don't like your girlfriend in the same way? Are you saying that your feelings are vanishing? -.^ If you're interested in continuing this relationship, you should call her since she you told her not to call you. This is pointing out that you will be the one to call.

As for going out with her friend. Look at it this way, you'll be going out with another girl. You'll be doing the same thing, in a sense, as your girlfriend. (She cheated, you cheated..). Two wrongs don't make a right.

In short, if you still want to go out with your current girlfriend, decline the movies and call her. If you don't want to, I'll give you fair warning.

When a girl has a boyfriend and he breaks up with her for her best friend, this can cause conflicts between the two girls. (Why? Because one thinks the other was flirting and was a traitor. How do I know this? Same thing happened to me. My friend liked a boy, turned out he liked me. Blah blah blah). <_< Anyways, the point to this is is that you may be causing some bigger things than you think.

O-o Now that I'm done with this long-winded post, I'll say the best advice there is: Do what you think is right. Do what will make yourself happy and what's best. Do what you want to do. Advice is fine and dandy, but you make the ultimate decision. <_<

Joy

Bronze Member
Cancel the movies with her best-friend for now. Then call your gf, ask her w/e you want too. Then post the responses on here please.

Rage

i appreciate the advice, and i dunno, i get the feeling that she still has a LOT of feelings for her ex and its keeping her from commiting completely to me. her best friend has already made more effort to be with me than Jodi (my girlfriend) has in my opinion. But i took your advice and called her and we discussed things and are now at a intermission thing....i'm going to see other girls and all and shes going to see if she can get over her ex. She said she didnt care if i seen her best friend, so i suppose i'll just go ahead with it.

And to answer your question Kairigirl, i still have a LOT of feelings for Jodi, hell i may love her, but i dont want to hurt myself by being with her when shes not fully committed. And i really do appreciate your long advice....pretty helpful. And yeah...i dont want to hurt there friendship...what i was reaaaaallly woried about.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Rage said:
i appreciate the advice, and i dunno, i get the feeling that she still has a LOT of feelings for her ex and its keeping her from commiting completely to me. her best friend has already made more effort to be with me than Jodi (my girlfriend) has in my opinion. But i took your advice and called her and we discussed things and are now at a intermission thing....i'm going to see other girls and all and shes going to see if she can get over her ex. She said she didnt care if i seen her best friend, so i suppose i'll just go ahead with it.

And to answer your question Kairigirl, i still have a LOT of feelings for Jodi, hell i may love her, but i dont want to hurt myself by being with her when shes not fully committed. And i really do appreciate your long advice....pretty helpful. And yeah...i dont want to hurt there friendship...what i was reaaaaallly woried about.

Glad I could help. It seems you and her have gotten to a conclusion. And if she does have feelings for her ex, then yes, you should let her go. You're only 16, and you have plenty of years ahead of ya to find that right one.

If it turns out that when she does get over him, and you still have feelings for her, well, I'd say knock yourself out and re-ask her. Just, again, make sure you're not hurting anyone else in the process. Your goal: to hurt as few people. And be happy. Is it possible? Yeah, most likely. 'Sides, emotions are more deeply scarred than even the worst cut you can get. It's how it works.

Meh, keep up updated on what happens. >^.^<

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Depends on if you cherish your relationship with your current girlfriend, if you are willing to give her up for her friend, you'll go out with her friend. But what she did, I can imagine, is something that I'd regret if I was her, afterall, she has to at least respect you, it's not all about her, and her own love life.

But anyway, like I said, if you love her, cancel the date with her friend, if not? Vice-versa. Remember, love has no boundaries, it's not what stands infront of you that counts, it's what's important to you, long-term.

Rage

yeah, and i am a more committed guy...i dont like short term relationships at all...i believe if you make the attempt top be together it should at leats be an attempt for ong term. Anyways i think me and her friend hit it off pretty good, plus Jodi hasnt called me in a while now, plus shes in another state for 3 weeks, so i'm kinda just assuming its over between us for now. Appreciate all your help once again, and hopefully it'll wrk out between me and this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back