• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yen sid's secret

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas shadow

ok in a recent interview with tetsuya. he was asked if the keyblade master that trained terra and company was in the recent kingdom hearts serious. tetsuya replied that he could not answer that at the time.(so most likely yes) anyway i have a guess that yen sid trains the keyblades chosen ones. hence why he knows so much about the keyblade and its past. im also wondering somthing. in kingdom hearts 2 when you leave yensids castle he smiles mischievously then vanishes. im srry but that has always bugged me and im just wondering what people think about why he did that.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think you could be on to something, Nomura will answer so many questions ambiguously so he doesn't purposely lean one way or the other. But, Yen Sid was very mysterious and we know very little about him.

Xehanort: 17

if the keyblade master that trained terra and company was in the recent kingdom hearts serious. tetsuya replied that he could not answer that at the time.(so most likely yes)

i don't think the keyblade masteR that trained Terra and company has made an appearence yeT!
(so most likely NO).

i mean... if he was in the previous kh games we would know. at this moment the most powerfulL characteR is Terra.
i think the keyblade MasteR that trained Terra wilL make an appearence in birth by sleep. If not there then definetly in kingdom hearts 3... he might even b the boss. u don't know???

Man i can't wait to find out what happend to Terra.

Y

Yannis

i don't think the keyblade masteR that trained Terra and company has made an appearence yeT!
(so most likely NO).

i mean... if he was in the previous kh games we would know. at this moment the most powerfulL characteR is Terra.
i think the keyblade MasteR that trained Terra wilL make an appearence in birth by sleep. If not there then definetly in kingdom hearts 3... he might even b the boss. u don't know???

Man i can't wait to find out what happend to Terra.
We havent seen Yen Sid in action yet. He might be as powerful as MX, since he uses magics too.

Start watching from 17:22
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II - Yen Sid's Tower

I was shocked!O_O;
Yen Sid made a very EVIL GRIN! Just look by yourselves!! So evil that it could be MX!! I seriously think that Yen Sid might be evil ;___;

sdsfp8.jpg

HAhahahHHAHh, compare this with my avatar, rofl!^^ They seriously look same ahah

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Save for the fact that Yen Sid was Mickeys teacher and henceforth could NOT be MX. Besides, I doubt they'd make a Disney character turn out to be one of Kh's original characters.
MX could have kidnapped the real Yen Sid and use a YenSid-disquise =P

[√]Genuflect
Save for the fact that Yen Sid was Mickeys teacher and henceforth could NOT be MX. Besides, I doubt they'd make a Disney character turn out to be one of Kh's original characters.
Yen Sid was a Disney Character?
When did that happen?
Yen Sid was an Original KH character!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I also think they would give such an important role to an Disney character. I like the Disney characters very much cause that's what makes KH so special and unique but I think it's better if they give an important role like that to an original KH character.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i think it could be possoble for that to be the case .. but idk - the idea just seems a little - wierd

Water Dancer

i always thought that castle had a bad vibe (lol i sound like a hippy)
i think they sound put him as an important character otherwise Mickey will be the only one in BBS

Charlie K

Back in Business
I seriously disbelive that YEN CID is the KEYBLADE MASTER for VAT, I just will never belive it..NEVER.

roxas shadow

i feel that there is much mystery purposely left for this character by square-enix

all we can really do is wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back