• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen sid's a master!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reflection

Mate, your theory was not "protected", you just speculated without any proof. The scene that you said proved he was a master was not actually the scene that showed it. So in other words, you were wrong.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Mate, your theory was not "protected", you just speculated without any proof. The scene that you said proved he was a master was not actually the scene that showed it. So in other words, you were wrong.

Listen because you helped end this stupid debate I won't destroy you. BOO YAA!!!!

Mitchman

Instead of locking threads which can bring up more discussion then your theories, why not lock up this POS.

EarMedicine

Who cares if he's a master or not, It's not gonna rape you in the but one night.

But seriously stop it with the BOO YAA, It reminds me of a really shitty show disney channel used to run.

True Reflection

Haha, "i wont destroy you"..., wow, so threatening from a little imature boy who says BOO YAA all the time, claiming it to be his cath phrase. Ha, yes i did end this stupid debate, but only because you should have given in long ago, or at least waited for evidence like this to come out. And i only did it because you could not haha.

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I also had Yen Sid pegged for a (retired) keyblade master, nice to see it confirmed. That's kinda cool. It makes Mickey... his heir or something. By the way, is there a scene where he actually gives him the keyblade (not the scene where he gives it back in the ending). I haven't been able to find the training scene on YouTube either.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, actually Yen Sid is the third master, although he has retired. here is the link to the translation that proves this, by someone who is doing a walkthrough type play of the game.

Xenoserphia's Birth By Sleep Playjournal *MASSIVE SPOILERS* - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Message Board for PSP - GameFAQs
This hopefully clears up the debate that has been going on here.

Thank you for confirming this, now we all know Yen Sid was a keyblade master, he is simply retired now.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I wasn't ever sure if Yen Sid was a keyblade master. They implied that he was because he was Mickey's teacher, but that could have just been magic. Unless they straight out say or I actually see him conjure one up, I'm not really sure.... I want to think he is, but I'm not sure.

memoire.mx

maybe the keyblades arent the only important weapons in the universe.
could be that magicans are also have their own way of saving the world

Swordsaint

So they pretty much confirmed it hey.

@The guy who said I clearly know nothing about the game. GET FUCKING RAPED. Hahaha.

loke13

Haha, "i wont destroy you"..., wow, so threatening from a little imature boy who says BOO YAA all the time, claiming it to be his cath phrase. Ha, yes i did end this stupid debate, but only because you should have given in long ago, or at least waited for evidence like this to come out. And i only did it because you could not haha.

Ha ha ha ha ha I can't believed I missed this. Excuse me but who was the obe who single handley beat off everyone from who TRIED to prove it wrong. You were merely taking up my leftovers don't ever forget that.

And that is an official BOO YAA!!!!

Now someone close this.

Beyer

I will accept that Yen Sid is a master but only because of that report I read.
I still do not see that scene as proof. It also made it hard to believe Loke13 when he showed barely little evidence (for majority of the thread) and constantly said BOO YAH!! or whatever it is.
I might have believed him if he had done your OP thread with proof beyond, yeah I am right and it is nice to take down all who defied me (along those lines)

btw, in my opinion, I don't like Yen Sid or him being a master. Just my opinion.

loke13

I still do not see that scene as proof. It also made it hard to believe Loke13 when he showed barely little evidence (for majority of the thread) and constantly said BOO YAH!! or whatever it is.
I might have believed him if he had done your OP thread with proof beyond, yeah I am right and it is nice to take down all who defied me (along those lines)

btw, in my opinion, I don't like Yen Sid or him being a master. Just my opinion.

I admit the scene was hard to understand because there was no dialogue but still implications were there some were just to blinded to see it blatantly refusing Yen sid as a master.

True Reflection

Ha ha ha ha ha I can't believed I missed this. Excuse me but who was the obe who single handley beat off everyone from who TRIED to prove it wrong. You were merely taking up my leftovers don't ever forget that.

And that is an official BOO YAA!!!!

Now someone close this.

Haha, you beat off every one by saying (in a troll voice) "im right, your wrong! BOO YAA!!! Nope wont listen to you, cos im right. Evidence, I dont need evidence, cos i no im right" Wow, must say that is some defiance you have there, and dont you worry, i will NEVER forget your amazing debating skills, and your strong will. Must have been so hard for you facepalm

Ach well... case closed now!

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?

This

@The guy who said I clearly know nothing about the game. GET FUCKING RAPED. Hahaha.

You were right by sheer luck and consider KH has tons of translation errors i wont believe this fully until confirmed by Nomura.
And dont say im stupid for not believeing it 100 percent because KH is known for its IMPORTANT plot point mistranslations.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
By Primus.

Look kid, you based your little troll theory off of no proof at all.

Yen Sid was indeed a master, but he's retired. Do we still call George Bush a president a year later after he left office? No, because damn it, I really live in Dallas, and the man is called Mr. Bush now.

Technically, you aren't right. And "fending off" single-handedly? More like whining without proof.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna get in trouble for bringing up a ghost thread, but I wanted to make my opinion heard before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back