• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen sid's a master!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xgnarmanx

I would but I don't know how.

You don't know how to provide visual evidence but your saying its 100% true that yensid is a keyblade master?

I think thats called... jumping to conclusions.

sure you have some evidence to back up your statements but unless you have visual evidence its not 100% true.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I would but I don't know how.

pope.jpg

U sir r a noob

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
this thread should be renamed watch loke13 digg his own grave.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why do you keep posting the video? We understand what you're 'basing' your conclusions off of. It's your conclusions, more like assumptions, we disagree with,

State

Awards
Bolded for stupidity.

Just because you can't SEE him wielding one doesn't mean he can't.

I do have proof its call visual evidence.

loke13, that wasn't even nice to do, considering he only stated his opinion based on you not being a very good theorist by presenting an organized report.

Squall wielded Sora's keyblade up until Sora opened his hand, if Sora would have never opened his hand, I assume you would have been saying this. :/
There's also how things were repeated with Kairi and Riku. Also, Nomura specifically said in an interview that one of the TAV trio isn't connected to SRK, that possibly being Aqua. Also, just because Aqua met with Kairi doesn't mean they're connected. Terra met with Sora and Riku and he chose Riku, BUT WAIT!!!! HE MET BOTH OF THEM!!! WHY WOULDN'T SORA BE CONNECTED?!!!?!?!?!? BLASPHEMY!!!! :/

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
loke13, that wasn't even nice to do, considering he only stated his opinion based on you not being a very good theorist by presenting an organized report.

Squall wielded Sora's keyblade up until Sora opened his hand, if Sora would have never opened his hand, I assume you would have been saying this. :/
There's also how things were repeated with Kairi and Riku. Also, Nomura specifically said in an interview that one of the TAV trio isn't connected to SRK, that possibly being Aqua. Also, just because Aqua met with Kairi doesn't mean they're connected. Terra met with Sora and Riku and he chose Riku, BUT WAIT!!!! HE MET BOTH OF THEM!!! WHY WOULDN'T SORA BE CONNECTED?!!!?!?!?!? BLASPHEMY!!!! :/

Wow were do I start. First of all Sora was unconscious. Opening his hand? Really.

And yet Riku wasn't unconscious. He gave up possesion of the keyblade to Kairi. And yet we see Aqua weilding the same keyblade Kair does??? coincidence I think not.

When did Terra choose Riku for anything?

xgnarmanx

Wow were do I start. First of all Sora was unconscious. Opening his hand? Really.

And yet Riku wasn't unconscious. He gave up possesion of the keyblade to Kairi. And yet we see Aqua weilding the same keyblade Kair does??? coincidence I think not.

.... Sora gave Jack sparrow the keyblade... then called it back by putting his hand out.

Terra Choose riku to weild the keyblade. The KK was originally Riku's which is why he was able to take it from sora.

LS also tells sora "you not the one I choose.... why isn't it him?"

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
.... Sora gave Jack sparrow the keyblade... then called it back by putting his hand out.

And yet the the Starseeker didn't.

THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT. BOO YAA!!!!

I'm going to bed we talk about this in the morning.

State

Awards
And yet we see Aqua weilding the same keyblade Kair does??? coincidence I think not.

Show me evidence. If you don't know how to, here's a guide:
<-- that's the tag for images, upload the image on an image hosting site like ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting or Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

If its an image from a trailer, use the print screen button, open Paint and use paste, then save the image and upload it using one of the two sites I presented.

You have no excuses to not present visual evidence. :/

Terra chose Riku to wield the kingdom key, as stated by Nomura and suggested by various scenes.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Kairi and Aqua aren't directly related in anyway (that we know thus far)
They didn't bond in any way or give each other stuff

Obviously, Aqua is supposed to represent Kairi, same with Terra representing Riku and Ventus representing Sora.
Terra and Ventus actually helped decide SOra and Riku's fates, but Aqua just acts like Kairi

Travakh

I still think the Starseeker was of Yen Sid's prior to handing it down to King Mickey. To me it was a funny nod at Fantasia when Mickey stole from Yen Sid and gave his Magic hat back. So it would make sense that instead of a Magic hat it would instead be the Starseeker in BBS. I don't see why people have to overanalyze and say "WELL HE NEVER USED THE KEYBLADE SO IT ISNT HIS" when clearly the Keyblade has magic properties connecting to his Tower. Not only that but the fact that he helps train Sora with training summonings with his Keyblade should be good enough proof that it belongs to Yen Sid since he knows what the Keyblade is capable of doing.

State

Awards
Not only that but the fact that he helps train Sora with training summonings with his Keyblade should be good enough proof that it belongs to Yen Sid since he knows what the Keyblade is capable of doing.

That was Merlin, get your facts right. :/
Also, loke, Merlin taught Sora how to use magic and summons, is he a keyblader now? >:/

Travakh

That was Merlin, get your facts right. :/
Also, loke, Merlin taught Sora how to use magic and summons, is he a keyblader now? >:/
Well my mistake, has been awhile since I've played KH1. But here's another simple fact. Nomura made a Eraqus as a funny nod to Yen Sid too and he was a Keyblade Master. Wouldn't it make more sense for Yen Sid to be a Keyblade master too? Shouldn't be that frustrating to accept some other Disney character to wield a keyblade other than Mickey.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Not this again....I understand what you're trying proof, Loke13, it's not that I'm disagreeing your possibility of Yen Sid being a Keyblade Wielder. I also think the same way as you when I saw that part of the ending but there's no evidence or proof that the sorcerer is a wielder of the Star Seeker Keyblade.

I was thinking if Nomura say anything about this in a possible interview after the release or we have to wait for BBS Ultimania to releases and see if it's stated that Yen Sid is a wielder or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back