• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen sid's a master!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Funny how when someone has a legitimate uncertainty about this theory which sits upon highly uncertain/ambiguous foundations, you call them the idiot.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How is this 'proof' anything not ambiguous or uncertain? Your definition of proof is incorrect.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

What would the point of Yen Sid being a keyblade master be? He never leaves the tower or fight heartless it just doesn't make sense. Just because Yen Sid gave him the keyblade doesn't mean he's a keyblade master. In kingdom hearts sora obtains keyblades from all kinds of people including Tifa and the Fairy Trio that doesn't make them keyblade masters does it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
What would the point of Yen Sid being a keyblade master be? He never leaves the tower or fight heartless it just doesn't make sense. Just because Yen Sid gave him the keyblade doesn't mean he's a keyblade master. In kingdom hearts sora obtains keyblades from all kinds of people including Tifa and the Fairy Trio that doesn't make them keyblade masters does it.

Yen sid is a master otherwise there would be no point in showing the scene.

And Sora never got keyblades from people he got KEYCHAINS.

Mickey takes the keyblade mirroring fantasia when he took Yen sids wand. Nomura said there are other qualities then wielding and he would touch up on it in the game this is it.

You blind fools.

Z

Zulkir

final-facepalm-face-palm-fail-demotivational-poster-1248281712.jpg

Listen, you need some picture-proof that Yen-Sid has his OWN keyblade.

Eraqus didn't just hand his over, he has his own, his apprentices have their own.

Is it possible for him to be a Keyblade Master? Yes.

Is there any indication right now? no.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The scene was revolving around Mickey, not Yen Sid... If you care to think about it for ten seconds you'd notice that all the focus of the scene is on Mickey.

Sir Adamus

TYen sid is a master otherwise there would be no point in showing the scene.

And Sora never got keyblades from people he got KEYCHAINS.

Yen Sid was there because Mickey went there - Yen Sid is his teacher, he probably couldn't think of anywhere better to go than a wise old teacher.

loke13

final-facepalm-face-palm-fail-demotivational-poster-1248281712.jpg

Listen, you need some picture-proof that Yen-Sid has his OWN keyblade.

Eraqus didn't just hand his over, he has his own, his apprentices have their own.

Is it possible for him to be a Keyblade Master? Yes.

Is there any indication right now? YES.

BOO YAA!!!

25 characters .

Sir Adamus

Ignorant noobs annoy me intensely.

Do you have any picture evidence that Yen Sid possesses his own Keyblade and can use it in combat?
No?
Didn't think so.

loke13

Ignorant noobs annoy me intensely.

Do you have any picture evidence that Yen Sid possesses his own Keyblade and can use it in combat?
No?
Didn't think so.

And yet he's shown not only wielding but giving it away TWICE. BOO YAA!!!!!

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

All I saw was Yen sid holding a keyblade and giving it to mickey. Yen sid doesn't fight heartless that scene was centered around mickey not him. In till I see Yen sid kick heartless ass your theory is not looking too valid.

loke13

All I saw was Yen sid holding a keyblade and giving it to mickey. Yen sid doesn't fight heartless that scene was centered around mickey not him. In till I see Yen sid kick heartless ass your theory is not looking too valid.

And your dense BOO YAA...oh wait I already knew.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And yet he's shown not only wielding but giving it away TWICE. BOO YAA!!!!!
Holding a Keyblade is not the same as wielding one. Mickey took out his own Keyblade and set it upon the table and did one or more things that cancel it's ability to automatically return to it's wielder, hence why Yen Sid was able to handle it. Have you forgotten the situation by which Kairi was able to hold a Keyblade?

The second time Sora obtained a Keychain, which we don't even see Yen Sid give to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back