• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
How do you know that he wasn't?

He was training under Yen Sid, had the Star Seeker Keyblade, and BBS takes place in the past before Disney Castle was even created I believe. If that were the case, it's hard to be King of something that doesn't exist.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Have you forgotten about Timeless river? that is Disney Castle in the past! They were just about to start construction then. And you can still be a magician's apprentice and still be a king

Destiny's End

Have you forgotten about Timeless river? that is Disney Castle in the past! They were just about to start construction then. And you can still be a magician's apprentice and still be a king

But the Castle still wasn't constructed back then. There was a HUGE area where the Castle would be built. The sign said construction would start soon, it wasn't going to start right then and there.

You want more proof about King Mickey, then look at the clothes he had back then, and look at the clothes he has now.

King Mickey hadn't have become king in a long span of time because when he met Ansem the Wise, he was referred to as King Mickey. The same time he had Xehanort as his apprentice, the same time the events that led to KH1 happened.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You're not really proving your point. Just because he's wearing different clothes in the past than he is in the present proves nothing.

Destiny's End

I've been searhing aorund and haven't found anything. Even Yen Sid referred to him as "King" so him being King in the past is likely. I still don't believe in it 100% though.

Destiny's End

Interviewer: In Birth by Sleep, after all three are divided, the king appears?
Nomura: It may be deeply related to the story, however I cannot tell whether or not that he is a"King" at that current age. This is because the development of Birth by Sleep will contain a very serious story

Proof enough for ya? If King Mickey was king at that time, wouldn't Nomura just say so?

bazagazeel

ok ok let me clear somthing 4 u guys
1. bbs is only 10 years from kh1 story
2.yes mickey was prob. the first king
3.disney castle was built 50 years before kh1 story
ok everybody got it.

Stars

リク

He's not. The events of BBS happened long before he became "King" Mickey.

Yeah, maybe certain things make him become a King..XP
ok ok let me clear somthing 4 u guys
1. bbs is only 10 years from kh1 story
2.yes mickey was prob. the first king
3.disney castle was built 50 years before kh1 story
ok everybody got it.

50 years before kh1? -_-
How u know it?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Proof enough for ya? If King Mickey was king at that time, wouldn't Nomura just say so?

Dude, what is your malfunction? He was dodgeing the question he was being asked!(which, by the way you're qouting it, doesn't seem like a question but a statement) and that question doesn't even give your argument any credibility. The way he phrases it, it could go either way. Just drop it. The topic has gone way off course. This is about yen sid. Not Mickey Mouse.

Xehanort: 17

What do you think Yen Sid's involvement in birth by sleep will be?
i think Yen sid's role wilL be kinda like Merlins. i think... but it would be cooL to c him fighT.

Destiny's End

Dude, what is your malfunction? He was dodgeing the question he was being asked!(which, by the way you're qouting it, doesn't seem like a question but a statement) and that question doesn't even give your argument any credibility. The way he phrases it, it could go either way. Just drop it. The topic has gone way off course. This is about yen sid. Not Mickey Mouse.

I don't know why you're getting so mad about the subject. I was just trying to make a point. If it came off that I was being arrogant, believe me, that is not the route I was taking.

If It could've gone either way, wouldn't it have just been easier to say, he's the King? Why keep that fact a secret?

Ultima Scorpio

Alot of people believe that Mickey is still an apprentice during the events of BBS.
That means he'd stil be under Yen Sid, right?
What do you think Yen Sid's involvement in BBS will be?
Its obvious from his short appearance in KH2 that hes a knowledgeable old coot.
Yesh.
I said Coot.
Deal with it.
:p

VATs Master of course. What else??

It would make sense, seeing as Mickey isn't a King during BBS, and he's finishing up his training, and VAT are sent by him to find MX and his apprentice. So, yeah. Mickey and VATs teacher.

And Nomura confirmed that Mickey "is not a King from that time," so he wasn't King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back