• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen-Sid or Merlin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Merlin is pretty good, its just he wasn't made out to be brutally intimidating. Yen Sid's intimidating, we just never see him in real action. I'll go with Merlin since we see him do magic.

Dcasd1

Yen sid Merlin wouldn't stand a chance. Yen sid would kill him with his stare lol

aweomeness96

i personally think that yensid is more powerful because of the whole "keyblade master" thing, but merlin might be better in magic power... thats just me tho

Haterade

I'll go with merlin because he's the one who taught Sora,Donald and Goofy magic. Yen Sid gives me the creeps LOL.
Did you know Yen Sid spelled backwards is Disney?

Vixx

I think the point is they're both really powerful.. I guess. You cant really compare the two, they from two different worlds. Therefore, they have different laws and business.

True, but overall, yen-sid is both treated and looked upon as more poweful, he also looks much more...serious about his work than merlin does, he is the kings teacher anyways, between those two in a KH game, i would have to go with yen-sid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back