• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen-Sid or Merlin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Im confused who is greater: Yen-Sid or Merlin? in Jiminny's journal, it says that Yen-Sid is the Greatest or most powerful wizard ever, but it also says that Merlin is second to none.

Moncus

I think the point is they're both really powerful.. I guess. You cant really compare the two, they from two different worlds. Therefore, they have different laws and business.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I prefer Merlin to Yen Sid, Merlin seems all knowing,
All though why would the king choose Yen Sid for teaching?

I dunno I guess I don't like Yen Sid that much cause of his eyes, he creeps me out, I keep expecting them to glow read and then the whole world blows up.... lol

Although Merlin is creepy when he rubbs his bum after being attacked by heartless... So.... WHAT IS WITH OLD WIZZARDS AND CREEPYNESS?!?!?!

A

Azrael

I prefer Merlin to Yen Sid, Merlin seems all knowing,
All though why would the king choose Yen Sid for teaching?

I dunno I guess I don't like Yen Sid that much cause of his eyes, he creeps me out, I keep expecting them to glow read and then the whole world blows up.... lol

Although Merlin is creepy when he rubbs his bum after being attacked by heartless... So.... WHAT IS WITH OLD WIZZARDS AND CREEPYNESS?!?!?!

They scared me a lot too SeaSalt

TrueRoxas527

I would definitely say Yen Sid is more powerful than Merlin. Even though they are both powerful, I don't see why Mickey would go find a teacher in a completely other world instead of where all his friends are,
(Leon, Yuffie)

Macabre

Gold Member
i'd say yen sid,yen sid looks more powerful. here's what happens when they fight:uses spells,runs out of mp,starts to pull beard,yes beard pulling!!

TrueRoxas527

Beard pulling reloads something.
'I'm outta ammo!' *pulls beard* 'There, reloaded!'
so yeah, I'm sticking with my above theory, yen is waaaaay better than merlin.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
that reminds me: Yen-Sid is the ultimate evil! How can I know this? Think about it, he never shows any emotion, at all. plus its all in the eyes, he knows that his eyes are kreepy, so he makes you look into them and uses magic to prevent you from looking away, and then he kills you were you stand.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Yen Sid FTW!! He's like the original Disney wizard. I don't think Merlin could even come close to his powerfulness. And Yen Sid trains people to be ultimate fighters, could you ever see Merlin training people? I don't think so.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Yen Sid FTW!! He's like the original Disney wizard.

Merlin has been around several hundred years longer.

But in the KH world, Yen Sid is more powerful, because he's an actual important character, rather then Merlin's mostly filler role.

Xarhas

Yen Sid FTW!! He's like the original Disney wizard. I don't think Merlin could even come close to his powerfulness. And Yen Sid trains people to be ultimate fighters, could you ever see Merlin training people? I don't think so.

Merlin trained Sora,Donald,and Goofy on how to use magic. (not that Donald needed training)

Macabre

Gold Member
that reminds me: Yen-Sid is the ultimate evil! How can I know this? Think about it, he never shows any emotion, at all. plus its all in the eyes, he knows that his eyes are kreepy, so he makes you look into them and uses magic to prevent you from looking away, and then he kills you were you stand.

creepy,but i don't think he is evil,he is calm,old(duh) and mature(duh again).

Assassin

I like Merlin better, but I think that Yen-Sid is more powerful. I mean come on he trained Mickey.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Mickey, in KH, learned from Yen Sid as a nod back to Fantasia and the fact that Yen Sid was the teacher there in his debut role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back