• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YEN SID IS THE SHIT!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Thank goodness he was a Keyblade wielder. I have lost faith in Disney having a major importance in the main plot aside from Mickey, Donald and Goofy ever since KH2, so it is fantastic news now that it is confirmed.

What? what about Malificent and POH's

Yezen

Yeah, I have recently come to the discovering that Yen Sid is freakin' awesome. I mean, Mickey's Keyblade(in KH) is straight from the realm of darkness. Infact Mickey spends all his time during and before KH hanging ut in Darkness. And he still has less darkness then even Sora. Meanwhile you got Terra walking the thin line betwee light and Dark.
That is because Yen Sid knows how to keep his pupils in line!
And hence why Mickey is possibley the coolest KH character.

Actually Disney characters seem to have a lot more importance to the plot then Final Fantasy characters. I guess that is because Sora, and co. are considered Square characters. Either way, no complaints here.

miiworld2

Awards
Uhhh we kinda already knew this but thanks for posting it.

Uh... yeah, but no one believed you in the first place. Now you got more proof to show xD

BOOYA!!! ALA OOH-YA!!!

Last edited:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
What? what about Malificent and POH's

The PoHs are irrelevant in games which take place after KH1, that is, until KH3 comes along. And look how 'important' Maleficent was in KH2. She was there being a minor hindrance for a few worlds, helped SDG out in the middle, then completely disappeared for the rest of the game until the World That Never Was, with no explanation on how she even got there or what she was doing during her absence. :\

Actually Disney characters seem to have a lot more importance to the plot then Final Fantasy characters

I'm talking about Disney characters who are not Mickey, Donald and Goofy. Despite Disney being a large part of KH2, the stories related to Disney has been so mishandled that the notion of Disney characters being important to the main plot has been raped hard except for a few notable exceptions. Days was excusable because of the setting and the main characters that game is focusing on. BBS is bringing it back again!

guess that is because Sora, and co. are considered Square characters.

Actually, since the entire series is owned by Disney aside from FF characters, Sora and co. are Disney characters as well.

So, are we to assume that Star Seeker is Yen Sid's actual Keyblade, or a more powerful version of it?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The PoHs are irrelevant in games which take place after KH1, that is, until KH3 comes along. And look how 'important' Maleficent was in KH2. She was there being a minor hindrance for a few worlds, helped SDG out in the middle, then completely disappeared for the rest of the game until the World That Never Was, with no explanation on how she even got there or what she was doing during her absence. :\

I'm talking about Disney characters who are not Mickey, Donald and Goofy. Despite Disney being a large part of KH2, the stories related to Disney has been so mishandled that the notion of Disney characters being important to the main plot has been raped hard except for a few notable exceptions. Days was excusable because of the setting and the main characters that game is focusing on. BBS is bringing it back again!

Actually, since the entire series is owned by Disney aside from FF characters, Sora and co. are Disney characters as well.

So, are we to assume that Star Seeker is Yen Sid's actual Keyblade, or a more powerful version of it?

I think its pretty safe to assume he is. But know we officially know retired or not he needs to get his old ass up and help.

Xion14

I am not denying the fact it has been confirmed he was a Keyblade Master I was just wondering where i could find this? I read the first page and saw the link, so I was wondering if I should go there and check it out?

Oh and bringing up the FF characters did anyone notice the hint about Sephiroth in the Secret Ending :D (sorry sephiroth is a badass and i love/hate him lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back