• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid? all knowing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
this question was brought on by the7seventh's thread.

does Yen Sid's book reveal some hints about the future? like hte knights? im not sure that it does, but just a question. if someone does know, please post here wut it says, or a breif summary.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
welp, maybe both books hold secrets untold? except for yen sids, because we were able to read it lol, but i dont think anyone actually tried to link it with the past, with terra<----{still not used to that name}----> , ven, and aqua.

Shadukai X

Banned
Just fro referrence, could you post the book?

I'm honestly clueless as to what you are talking about.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
thats wut i wanna noe, lol, i have no idea wut the book is about, cuz i never read it, im wondering if somenoe could post the book, so that we could all gather theories about it, but im way too lazylol

.DiZ.

yeah.. i didnt read it either... o_O too many words and i just dont feel like it.... but wouldnt it be cool if we if we can feast our eyes upon Zexion's all knowing book of knowledge?

#5 Lexaeus

hey, getting off subject, i just noticed this if you take yen sid, mix it around
yen sid
dis ney
disney
tada!!!
yen sids book just talked about sora's journey he was going to have.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
^oh so its just about HIS story? damn, i wanted to know if it had a connection with them knights...

and i mite get used to it, but sounds too girly, like in teen titans, that one chicks name is terra...

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
^oh so its just about HIS story? damn, i wanted to know if it had a connection with them knights...

there ain't no knights,there were no knights..there ain't neva gonna be any knights..got it memorized?..lol

and i mite get used to it, but sounds too girly, like in teen titans, that one chicks name is terra...

how dare you not think Terra is not a manly name??? just cuz a blond chick with short shorts has the same name does not make it any less manlier...tsk tsk tsk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back