• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Yen Press to release Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol. 3 in January 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yen Press is set to release Kingdom Hearts III: The Novel Volume 3 on January 19th, 2021. Written by series author Tomoco Kanemaki and illustrated by manga artist Shiro Amano, the ongoing Kingdom Hearts III novel series features more introspective looks at various character motivations and expands on untouched aspects of the video game's story and lore.

Once Sora, Donald, and Goofy finish their search for the power of waking and the last guardians of light, it's time to challenge Xehanort once and for all in the dramatic conclusion to the Dark Seeker saga, including the events of Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind!

Pre-order physically on Amazon for $15 USD or digitally on AmazonBarnes & NobleBook WalkercomiXologyGoogle PlayiBooks, and Kobo for $8.99 USD.

Check out the other novels in the series!
Kingdom Hearts: The Novel

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories: The Novel
KINGDOM HEARTS II The Novel Volume 1 & Volume 2
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: The Novel
Kingdom Hearts X: Your Keyblade, Your Story
Kingdom Hearts III: The Novel, Vol. 1: Re:Start!!
Kingdom Hearts III: The Novel, Vol. 2: New Seven Hearts

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh my God what is with Goofy's face? That is taking the meme of angry Goofy faces to the extreme XD.

Anyway looking forward to more insight into characters that the games didnt cover. That should be interesting

SweetYetSalty

Awards
2021 is already gonna start off big with this news. I'll finally be able to read my KH3 novels in one long binge. I haven't been this excited since waiting for ReMind, and they are going to cover ReMind too! Can someone freeze me and wake me up on January 19th? I don't think I can wait.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
2021 is already gonna start off big with this news. I'll finally be able to read my KH3 novels in one long binge. I haven't been this excited since waiting for ReMind, and they are going to cover ReMind too! Can someone freeze me and wake me up on January 19th? I don't think I can wait.

2021 is gonna be great, I’m feeling it.

Also reading this novel to start the year out is honestly reminding that we have plenty of KH to look forward to in the future.

mouflon

Awards
Awesome! My copy of KHIII Vol 2 arrived today and I read it, so coming online to this news is perfectly timed for me. I'm curious how Re:Mind will be implemented. Maybe we'll get a chapter of Riku goofing around in Data Greeting.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
2021 is gonna be great, I’m feeling it.

Also reading this novel to start the year out is honestly reminding that we have plenty of KH to look forward to in the future.
The last one was the one I was most looking forward to read for the KG stuff. The illustrations should be good as well and hopefully hold over until we get there in the manga side, which might take awhile.

Back