• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yellow Trinity in Agrabah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

In Agrabah there is a yellow trinity in the Cave of Wonders. They do trinitiy push on a pillar, and then it falls down in the dark. I never got anything, so I jumped down to see if there was a prize at the bottom....nothing.
Do you guys know what you get from the trinity, or if it gives you anything at all? Thanks.:confused:

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
go down there and jump on the pillar and you'll see a whole where you can see a chest. i think it was a gummi ship piece. thundaga somthing, i dunno, it's been awhile since i played kh.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
The pillar allows you to access the upper part of the same room where you shoot a wobbly pillar with fire in order to get to Jafar in the Cave of Wonders. In the upper part, there is a statue with a red gem on it. Touch it to open a door at the lower part of the room. In there you will find two chest containing gummi blocks.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Not to bump an old thread, but I was trying to find the last yellow trinity and this was it. Turns out you can access that area without doing that trinity, as I had already used high jump and glide to get it a couple days ago. Oh well. At least I got all the yellow trinites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back