• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yellow Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas.

I believe that was concept as well as Roxas having 3 Keyblades in Deep Dive (the KK showing us his connection towards Sora).

As for the yellow eyes it seems to signify darkness. Many people would argue that Xehanort has brown eyes so why doesn't Xemnas have brown eyes since a nobody "inherits" from their somebody? This can possibly explain a relationship towards Master Xehanort, and Terra.

Or a simple answer would be that when we saw Xehanort having brown eyes in that scene in KH2 he wasn't too close to darkness yet and by the time before he lost his heart his eyes possibly changed to yellow and thus his nobody inherits it.

Guilded.Raven

the rest of the organization memebers doen't have yellow eyes because of their coats. King mickey, and riku also.

Diz, Braig, And xemnas probably traveled through darkness before they had coats. how saix ended up with yellow eyes is still a mystery.

Notice how Xemnas, Ansem the wise and Ansem seeker of darkness have really dark skin and yellow eyes. That is because they traveled through darkness the most. Braig and Saix only have the yellow eyes. That means that they've traveled through darkness more so than riku, but less than Ansem, Xemnas and Diz.

Y'know, that's a really good point. I've been trying to figure this out for a while myself, and that makes perfect sense!

But another idea I had was what if the eye color was a gradual process, and those who have yellow eyes have been around/in darkness longer than those without?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Yellow/orange eye color = person fell into darkness.
And Braig has yellow eyes. We don't know if Saïx's Somebody had yellows before creating a Heartless/Nobody.

EDIT: was gonna post a picture, but thanks, DT.
heres why i dont agree with this, in a flash back in KH2 when we see mickey talk to Ansem the wise he had yellow eyes =/

DeathHeart

whenever i see Terra's yellow eyes, it looks like her is about to fight an intense battle, so maybe he is using his dark powers to aid him. =D

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
Considering the vast majority of the Organization does not have yellow eyes, I don't think we can really take (yellow) eye colour as an auto indication of evil/darkness.

Unless most of the members are in fact "I can't believe it's not butter" evil.

ROFL!! yeah...I guess you really can't depend on the "yellow eyes = evil" thing. I mean, doesn't Ansem have yellowish eyes? And Riku never has them.

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ROFL!! yeah...I guess you really can't depend on the "yellow eyes = evil" thing. I mean, doesn't Ansem have yellowish eyes?
thats what i said >:D *eyes turn yellow* see even i can be evil MWUAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back