• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yellow Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeCounsel

I've been noticing a thing or two about this certain eye color. I'll start with Braig. In BBS, he doesn't have yellow eyes, but when he becomes a nobody, he does. Same with Sai'X and Xemnas. Not to mention it seems like Terra will gain the power to willingly change eye color from regular to this weird yellow color. What could it mean???

Allister Rose

French Lover
Xemnas has orange eyes, and we dont know Saix's somebody.

and i thought xigbar did have yellow eyes too

EDIT:welcome to KHI

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Doesn't yellow eyes signify descent into darkness or something? I dunno.

BTW you zoom in on his eyes and they look pretty yellow to me. >.>

Braig.png

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yellow/orange eye color = person fell into darkness.
And Braig has yellow eyes. We don't know if Saïx's Somebody had yellows before creating a Heartless/Nobody.

EDIT: was gonna post a picture, but thanks, DT.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I've been noticing a thing or two about this certain eye color. I'll start with Braig. In BBS, he doesn't have yellow eyes, but when he becomes a nobody, he does. Same with Sai'X and Xemnas. Not to mention it seems like Terra will gain the power to willingly change eye color from regular to this weird yellow color. What could it mean???

Yellow eyes are usually evidence of darkness. Doesn't necessarily mean said person is evil, but in most cases when someone is close to darkness their eye color is yellow. The element you wield is only as evil as your intentions are.

and i thought xigbar did have yellow eyes too

He does.

[EDIT]

FFFFFFFF

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Yellow/orange eye color = person fell into darkness.
And Braig has yellow eyes. We don't know if Saïx's Somebody had yellows before creating a Heartless/Nobody.

It's a small possibility that Saïx's eye color could have changed to yellow in the years that he "changed," from Axel's point of view.

roxasthemighty

In my parents basement, sittining in a beanbag cha
In the book series "The Wheel of Time" one of the characters eyes gradually become golden as the darkness inside him grows and he becomes a wolf. Perhaps yellow eyes are a symbol of the dark power in someones heart awakening. This would effect Braig because he is somewhat evil as we know he fights Terra.

Deneb

Considering the vast majority of the Organization does not have yellow eyes, I don't think we can really take (yellow) eye colour as an auto indication of evil/darkness.

Unless most of the members are in fact "I can't believe it's not butter" evil.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

^And he chains up Master Xehanort and procedes to re-enact some Brokeback Mountain. Seriously, Braig is as much of a cowboy as you can get, and he chains up men for his sick fantasies. No matter how evil MX, he doesn't deserve that much.

xededi

terra turns into Xehanort

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Why don't Marluxia and Larxene have yellow eyes then?

tirich91

maybe only real the important nobodies have yellow eyes
the rest of the organization memebers doen't have yellow eyes because of their coats. King mickey, and riku also.

Diz, Braig, And xemnas probably traveled through darkness before they had coats. how saix ended up with yellow eyes is still a mystery.

Notice how Xemnas, Ansem the wise and Ansem seeker of darkness have really dark skin and yellow eyes. That is because they traveled through darkness the most. Braig and Saix only have the yellow eyes. That means that they've traveled through darkness more so than riku, but less than Ansem, Xemnas and Diz.

7thspade

the rest of the organization memebers doen't have yellow eyes because of their coats. King mickey, and riku also.

Diz, Braig, And xemnas probably traveled through darkness before they had coats. how saix ended up with yellow eyes is still a mystery.

Notice how Xemnas, Ansem the wise and Ansem seeker of darkness have really dark skin and yellow eyes. That is because they traveled through darkness the most. Braig and Saix only have the yellow eyes. That means that they've traveled through darkness more so than riku, but less than Ansem, Xemnas and Diz.

He summed it up pretty well. In a Secret Ansem Report, it said that "darkness corrodes the heart" and yellow eyes and tan skin is an indication of darkness being present in a person.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I just watched the "Deep Dive" secret ending video again and I just noticed that Roxas's right eye was glowing yellow like a Heartless but in the game there is nothing... How the heck does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back