• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Year 9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I may not come here as much as I used to, but I had to make sure I made a thread on this day. Today marks my 9th year here on KHI and the saying still holds true. You never truly leave KHI once you sign up for it.

June 2005 was the last summer before the release of KH2 and it was crazy around here. There were theories flying left and right and trailers being analyzed down to the millisecond. It was wild and it was fun. Roxas was still BHK and we were still wondering just how he connected to the story. It's amazing to consider just how long ago that really was.

Here I am, KHI. I made sure to check back in on June 3rd, 2014, the 9th anniversary of my signing up for KHI.

EDIT: Oh, and this may have been my first thread back then.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii/19902-idea.html

Gram

Banned
Awards
Dayyyum....9yrs....looking at your first thread reminds me of the KH2Fm days of when I joined, such flamey times~
Never talked to you personally but I remember seeing you around as long as I've been here and they were posts I rather enjoyed from time to time.

Anyway happy anniversary to you~

Back