• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

yeah?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
couple more while i waited for fire emblem to download

hWX4tdJ.png

gDAz86d.png

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Very original thread title there mang.

Otherwise I like em. I honestly think you're better utilizing warmer colors than cooler ones. Also, go back to your old text usage. I liked it a ton better than this ;_;

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Because you're rusty as hell, I can anticipate the blending isn't as great as what you used to make. The second especially doesn't feel like a cohesion of foreground and background, you can easily remedy that, by having your background elements overlap more with your stock. The drop of dark purple light seems ok on the dupe, not so much the entire stock.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Very original thread title there mang.

Otherwise I like em. I honestly think you're better utilizing warmer colors than cooler ones. Also, go back to your old text usage. I liked it a ton better than this ;_;

yeah but that means finding the fonts i had and downloading them and i'm way too lazy for that D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back